Domtar Corporation (NEW) (UFS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UFS's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.15% -- which is higher than about merely 8.17% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UFS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SFUN, SJM, DRAD, IMOS and ARTW.
UFS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for UFS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1.39% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UFS, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, Domtar CORP offers a higher dividend yield than 73.5% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for UFS, approximately 27.42% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, UFS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 26.17% of the dividend issuers in our set.
UFS Dividend Chart
UFS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UFS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FBR||Fibria Celulose S.A.||8.10%|
|3||IP||International Paper Company||5.06%|
|6||UFS||Domtar Corporation (NEW)||3.45%|
|7||KS||KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation||1.14%|
|8||CLW||Clearwater Paper Corporation||0.00%|
|9||RFP||Resolute Forest Products Inc.||0.00%|
|10||SUZ||Suzano S/A ADR||0.00%|