Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UHT POWR Grades
- UHT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 83.74% of US stocks.
- UHT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- UHT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.93% of US stocks).
UHT Stock Summary
- Universal Health Realty Income Trust's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.71% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.42, Universal Health Realty Income Trust has a higher such ratio than 84.97% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Universal Health Realty Income Trust's share price is greater than that of just 11.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Universal Health Realty Income Trust are FUL, RICK, NI, VMI, and AKR.
- Visit UHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uhrit.com.
UHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.91||52-week high||$104.56|
|Prev. close||$63.46||52-week low||$52.25|
|Day high||$66.18||Avg. volume||45,349|
|50-day MA||$68.86||Dividend yield||4.22%|
|200-day MA||$64.68||Market Cap||907.71M|
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Company Bio
Universal Health Realty Income Trust is a real estate investment trust that invests in healthcare and human service related facilities, including acute care hospitals, behavioral healthcare facilities, rehabilitation hospitals, sub-acute care facilities, surgery centers, childcare centers and medical office buildings.
UHT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Universal Health Realty Income Trust. To summarize, we found that Universal Health Realty Income Trust ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UHT, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.09% -- higher than merely 15.02% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Universal Health Realty Income Trust's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 21.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Universal Health Realty Income Trust experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHT Latest Social Stream
View Full UHT Social Stream
Latest UHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Health Realty Income Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHT as an investment opportunity.
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (NYSE:UHT) announced today that for the three-month period ended December 31, 2020, net income was $5.0 million, or $.36 per diluted share, as compared to $5.8 million, or $.42 per diluted share, during the fourth quarter of 2019. As reflected on the attached Schedule of Non-GAAP Supplemental Information ("Supplemental Schedule"), our financial results for the three-month period ended December 31, 2019 included a gain of $1.7 million, or $.12 per diluted share, realized on the sale of the Kings Crossing II medical office building. After adjusting the reported results for the three-month period ended December 31, 2019 for the $1.7 million gain, as calculated on the Supplemental Schedule, our adjusted net income was $4.1 million, or $.30 per diluted sh...
Universal Health Realty (NYSE:UHT) declared a dividend payable on December 31, 2020 to its shareholders as of December 2, 2020. It was also announced that shareholders of Universal Health Realty's stock as of December 17, 2020 are entitled to the dividend. The stock is expected to become ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for Universal Health Realty will be on December 16, 2020. The company's current dividend payout is at $0.69. That equates to a dividend yield of 4.45% at current price levels.What Is An Ex-Dividend Date? An ex-dividend date signals when a company's shares cease to trade with its current dividend payout. There is a small intermission period before the company announces a new dividend. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls on...
These companies recently raised their dividends
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Insiders invest in Franchise Group, Intel, Simmons First National, Cadence Bancorp and Universal Health Realty Income Trust Continue reading...
UHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UHTWant to do more research on Universal Health Realty Income Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch