Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT): Price and Financial Metrics
UHT Stock Summary
- Universal Health Realty Income Trust's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.54% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Universal Health Realty Income Trust is higher than it is for about 83.68% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.29, Universal Health Realty Income Trust has a higher such ratio than 84.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Universal Health Realty Income Trust are POR, PNM, NWE, AWR, and CNK.
- Visit UHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uhrit.com.
UHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.21||52-week high||$114.23|
|Prev. close||$63.98||52-week low||$52.25|
|Day high||$66.00||Avg. volume||51,243|
|50-day MA||$63.94||Dividend yield||4.35%|
|200-day MA||$67.96||Market Cap||884.24M|
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Company Bio
Universal Health Realty Income Trust is a real estate investment trust that invests in healthcare and human service related facilities, including acute care hospitals, behavioral healthcare facilities, rehabilitation hospitals, sub-acute care facilities, surgery centers, childcare centers and medical office buildings.
UHT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for UHT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Universal Health Realty Income Trust ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 92%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UHT, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Universal Health Realty Income Trust over the past 5.81 years is -0.08%; that's better than only 21% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- Universal Health Realty Income Trust's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 22.75% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHT Latest Social Stream
View Full UHT Social Stream
Latest UHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Health Realty Income Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHT as an investment opportunity.
Investment Thesis Safe income is getting harder and harder to come by in today's market. As I wrote in "Bond Allocation In A Zero Interest Rate Environment," it's doubtful that bonds will continue to play their traditional role as income generators in an investment portfolio. Moreover, with the looming threat...
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be...
Universal Health Realty (NYSE:UHT) declared a dividend payable on December 31, 2020 to its shareholders as of December 2, 2020. It was also announced that shareholders of Universal Health Realty's stock as of December 17, 2020 are entitled to the dividend. The stock is expected to become ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for Universal Health Realty will be on December 16, 2020. The company's current dividend payout is at $0.69. That equates to a dividend yield of 4.45% at current price levels.What Is An Ex-Dividend Date? An ex-dividend date signals when a company's shares cease to trade with its current dividend payout. There is a small intermission period before the company announces a new dividend. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls on...
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Growing your income stream requires dividend growth Continue reading...
UHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UHTWant to do more research on Universal Health Realty Income Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!