Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT): Price and Financial Metrics
UHT Stock Summary
- UHT's current price/earnings ratio is 93.27, which is higher than 92.73% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UHT is currently 39.5, higher than 90.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- UHT's price/sales ratio is 21.23; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Universal Health Realty Income Trust are SJW, CORR, AWR, AXS, and CLDT.
- Visit UHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.uhrit.com.
UHT Stock Price Chart More Charts
UHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.67||52-week high||$132.41|
|Prev. close||$120.12||52-week low||$70.53|
|Day high||$118.39||Avg. volume||44,820|
|50-day MA||$120.87||Dividend yield||2.28%|
|200-day MA||$104.34||Market Cap||1.61B|
UHT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Universal Health Realty Income Trust with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Universal Health Realty Income Trust ranked in the 24st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 68.67%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Universal Health Realty Income Trust, consider:
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 67.28% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Universal Health Realty Income Trust's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Universal Health Realty Income Trust has a reliance on debt greater than only 7.03% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|