Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UHT POWR Grades
- UHT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 84.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UHT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- UHT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
UHT Stock Summary
- UHT's went public 33.75 years ago, making it older than 90.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Universal Health Realty Income Trust is higher than it is for about 83.51% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Universal Health Realty Income Trust's share price is greater than that of only 10.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FUL, WLK, NI, FCN, and WVVI.
- UHT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Universal Health Realty Income Trust's official web site, go to www.uhrit.com.
UHT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, UHT's price/sales ratio is 56.72% higher, now standing at 10.5.
- UHT's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
- UHT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 29.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UHT.
UHT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 2.9%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -20.95%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 6.08%.
The table below shows UHT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.02||52-week high||$77.31|
|Prev. close||$60.39||52-week low||$52.25|
|Day high||$60.86||Avg. volume||50,397|
|50-day MA||$64.93||Dividend yield||4.64%|
|200-day MA||$64.59||Market Cap||826.60M|
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Company Bio
Universal Health Realty Income Trust is a real estate investment trust that invests in healthcare and human service related facilities, including acute care hospitals, behavioral healthcare facilities, rehabilitation hospitals, sub-acute care facilities, surgery centers, childcare centers and medical office buildings.
UHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UHT Latest Social Stream
View Full UHT Social Stream
Latest UHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Universal Health Realty Income Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UHT as an investment opportunity.
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (NYSE:UHT) announced today that for the three-month period ended June 30, 2021, net income was $6.6 million, or $.48 per diluted share, as compared to $4.7 million, or $.34 per diluted share, during the second quarter of 2020.
What Kind Of Shareholders Hold The Majority In Universal Health Realty Income Trust's (NYSE:UHT) Shares?
The big shareholder groups in Universal Health Realty Income Trust ( NYSE:UHT ) have power over the company. Large...
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. , June 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Universal Health Realty Income Trust (NYSE: UHT ) announced today that its Board of Trustees voted to increase the quarterly dividend by $.005 and Full story available on Benzinga.com
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (NYSE:UHT) announced today that for the three-month period ended December 31, 2020, net income was $5.0 million, or $.36 per diluted share, as compared to $5.8 million, or $.42 per diluted share, during the fourth quarter of 2019. As reflected on the attached Schedule of Non-GAAP Supplemental Information ("Supplemental Schedule"), our financial results for the three-month period ended December 31, 2019 included a gain of $1.7 million, or $.12 per diluted share, realized on the sale of the Kings Crossing II medical office building. After adjusting the reported results for the three-month period ended December 31, 2019 for the $1.7 million gain, as calculated on the Supplemental Schedule, our adjusted net income was $4.1 million, or $.30 per diluted sh...
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be...
UHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching UHTWant to do more research on Universal Health Realty Income Trust's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch