Ubiquiti, Inc. (UI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UI POWR Grades
- UI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.76% of US stocks.
- UI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- UI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.2% of US stocks).
UI Stock Summary
- UI has a market capitalization of $18,847,927,170 -- more than approximately 87.16% of US stocks.
- Ubiquiti Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.98% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.62 for Ubiquiti Inc; that's greater than it is for just 2.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ubiquiti Inc are FTDR, WBK, STAF, HYMC, and COMM.
- UI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ubiquiti Inc's official web site, go to www.ui.com.
UI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, UI's price/sales ratio is 98.17% higher, now standing at 10.8.
- Over the past 120 months, UI's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
- UI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UI.
UI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 294.98%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 31.72%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 156.45%.
The table below shows UI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.97% of graded US stocks.
- UI's asset turnover comes in at 2.289 -- ranking 3rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- IRDM, KOPN, and FLEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UI.
The table below shows UI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$305.55||52-week high||$401.80|
|Prev. close||$301.57||52-week low||$150.75|
|Day high||$308.49||Avg. volume||95,047|
|50-day MA||$310.34||Dividend yield||0.8%|
|200-day MA||$302.37||Market Cap||19.10B|
Ubiquiti, Inc. (UI) Company Bio
Ubiquiti Inc. provides various networking products and solutions for service providers and enterprises in the United States and internationally. The Company\'s technology platforms for service providers enable carrier-class network infrastructure for fixed wireless broadband, wireless backhaul systems and routing. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
UI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UI Latest Social Stream
View Full UI Social Stream
Latest UI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ubiquiti Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UI as an investment opportunity.
Ubiquiti Inc. ( NYSE:UI ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in two days. The ex-dividend date is one business day...
The board of Ubiquiti Inc. ( NYSE:UI ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 15th of September...
(RTTNews) - Ubiquiti Inc. (UI) reported that its fourth-quarter net income rose to $154.33 million or $2.46 per share from last year''s $92.62 million or $1.45 per share, primarily driven by an increase in revenue and higher gross margin. In Friday pre-market trade, UI was trading at $322.00 up $21.46 or 7.14%. Non-GAAP net income per share was
~ Revenues of $477.9 million ~ GAAP and Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share $2.46 and $2.47 Ubiquiti Inc. (NYSE: UI ) ("Ubiquiti" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2021, ended June 30, 2021. Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2021 Summary Revenues of $477.9 million, increasing 51.5% year-over-year GAAP diluted EPS of $2.46, increasing 69.7% year-over-year Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $2.47, increasing 69.2% year-over-year Repurchased 234,052 shares of common stock at an average price of $286.75 per share Full Fiscal 2021 Financial Summary Revenues of $1.9 billion, increasing 47.8% year-over-year GAAP diluted EPS of $9.78 increasing 68.6% year-over-year Non-GAAP diluted EPS of $9.77, increasing 65.3% year-over-year Repurchased 1,145,188 shares of commo...
Full story available on Benzinga.com
UI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|