Ubiquiti Inc (UI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where UI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- UI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
UI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UI is -7.23 -- better than merely 2.31% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for UI is currently 97.96, higher than 96.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.95 for UBIQUITI INC; that's greater than it is for only 4.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UBIQUITI INC are GMAB, NVEC, GNFT, NOK, and IMOS.
- Visit UI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ui.com.
UI Valuation Summary
- UI's price/sales ratio is 10.2; this is 277.78% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 138 months, UI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 270.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UI.
UI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 23.42%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 6.46%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.87%.
The table below shows UI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.52% of graded US stocks.
- UI's asset turnover comes in at 2.289 -- ranking 2nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SYNA, FLEX, and IRDM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UI.
The table below shows UI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$279.53||52-week high||$350.63|
|Prev. close||$286.00||52-week low||$218.15|
|Day high||$283.08||Avg. volume||74,871|
|50-day MA||$283.93||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$286.03||Market Cap||16.89B|
Ubiquiti Inc (UI) Company Bio
Ubiquiti Inc. (formerly Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.) is an American technology company founded in San Jose, California, in 2003. Now based in New York City, Ubiquiti manufactures and sells wireless data communication and wired products for enterprises and homes under multiple brand names. On October 13, 2011, Ubiquiti had its initial public offering (IPO) at 7.04 million shares, at $15 per share, raising $30.5 million. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
UI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UI Latest Social Stream
View Full UI Social Stream
Latest UI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UBIQUITI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UI as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, February 03, 2023--Ubiquiti Inc. (NYSE: UI) ("Ubiquiti" or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the second quarter fiscal 2023, ended December 31, 2022.
If history is any guide, there may be trouble ahead for shares of Ubiquiti (NYSE: UI ). A so-called "death cross" has formed on its chart and, not surprisingly, this could be bearish for the stock. What To Know: Many traders use moving average crossover systems to make their decisions. When a shorter-term average price crosses above a longer-term average price, it could mean the stock is trending higher. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Ubiquiti has risen sharply over the past decade, averaging 37% a year. Read more to see why UI stock is a hold.
Major players in the wi-fi 6 market are Cisco Systems, Intel Corporation, Huawei Technologies, NETGEAR, Juniper Networks, Broadcom Inc, Qualcomm Inc. , Extreme Networks, Ubiquiti Inc, Fortinet Inc. , Aruba Networks, NXP Semiconductors, AT&T, Cambium Networks, D-Link Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent, TP-Link, MediaTek, Telstra, and Murata. Major players in the wi-fi 6 market are Cisco Systems, Intel Corporation, Huawei Technologies, NETGEAR, Juniper Networks, Broadcom Inc, Qualcomm Inc. , Extreme Networks, Ubiquiti Inc, Fortinet Inc. , Aruba Networks, NXP Semiconductors, AT&T, Cambium Networks, D-Link Corporation, Alcatel-Lucent, TP-Link, MediaTek, Telstra, and Murata.
UI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|