Ubiquiti, Inc. (UI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where UI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- UI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.52% of US stocks).
UI Stock Summary
- UBIQUITI INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 2.91% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for UBIQUITI INC is higher than 91.39% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.26 for UBIQUITI INC; that's greater than it is for only 2.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to UBIQUITI INC are NVEC, MNOV, NOK, DBVT, and ERIC.
- Visit UI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ui.com.
UI Valuation Summary
- UI's price/earnings ratio is 49.3; this is 131.46% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 133 months, UI's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UI.
UI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 37.5%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 74.46%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -18.89%.
The table below shows UI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.52% of graded US stocks.
- UI's asset turnover comes in at 2.289 -- ranking 2nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SYNA, FLEX, and IRDM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UI.
The table below shows UI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$290.34||52-week high||$333.26|
|Prev. close||$287.21||52-week low||$218.15|
|Day high||$291.49||Avg. volume||83,329|
|50-day MA||$303.94||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$279.01||Market Cap||17.54B|
Ubiquiti, Inc. (UI) Company Bio
Ubiquiti Inc. provides various networking products and solutions for service providers and enterprises in the United States and internationally. The Company\'s technology platforms for service providers enable carrier-class network infrastructure for fixed wireless broadband, wireless backhaul systems and routing. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
UI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UI Latest Social Stream
View Full UI Social Stream
Latest UI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UBIQUITI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UI as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, August 26, 2022--Ubiquiti Inc. (NYSE: UI) ("Ubiquiti" or the "Company") today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2022, ended June 30, 2022.
A look at the 20 Russell 1000 stocks that have seen the largest increases in short interest as a percentage of float (SIPF) on a year-to-date basis.
For many, the main point of investing in the stock market is to achieve spectacular returns. And highest quality...
Out of the 66 stocks that were upgraded/downgraded this weekend, 12 were downgraded to a D-rating.
Ubiquiti Inc. ( NYSE:UI ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next three days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is one...
UI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|