Ubiquiti Inc (UI): Price and Financial Metrics
UI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$145.30||52-week high||$350.63|
|Prev. close||$143.24||52-week low||$137.36|
|Day high||$147.94||Avg. volume||70,464|
|50-day MA||$164.42||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$219.03||Market Cap||8.78B|
UI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UI POWR Grades
- UI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 72.71% of US stocks.
- UI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- UI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.37% of US stocks).
UI Stock Summary
- UBIQUITI INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.2% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of UBIQUITI INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 15.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.71 for UBIQUITI INC; that's greater than it is for only 3.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UBIQUITI INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DRRX, BNTC, SONN, IKT, and BYSI.
- Visit UI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ui.com.
UI Valuation Summary
- UI's price/earnings ratio is 21.4; this is 16.41% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 145 months, UI's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UI.
UI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 67.01%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -0.54%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 23.42%.
The table below shows UI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 93.52% of graded US stocks.
- UI's asset turnover comes in at 2.289 -- ranking 2nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SYNA, FLEX, and IRDM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UI.
The table below shows UI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Ubiquiti Inc (UI) Company Bio
Ubiquiti Inc. (formerly Ubiquiti Networks, Inc.) is an American technology company founded in San Jose, California, in 2003. Now based in New York City, Ubiquiti manufactures and sells wireless data communication and wired products for enterprises and homes under multiple brand names. On October 13, 2011, Ubiquiti had its initial public offering (IPO) at 7.04 million shares, at $15 per share, raising $30.5 million. (Source:Wikipedia)
UI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UI Latest Social Stream
View Full UI Social Stream
Latest UI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UBIQUITI INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UI as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, August 25, 2023--Ubiquiti Inc. (NYSE: UI) ("Ubiquiti" or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2023, ended June 30, 2023.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Ubiquiti (UI) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
Growth stocks are picking up steam, and these seven have a great outlook for the rest of the year and beyond.
With EPS growth rates above 20% and forward price-to-earnings below 20, these undervalued growth stocks are bargains.
NEW YORK, May 05, 2023--Ubiquiti Inc. (NYSE: UI) ("Ubiquiti" or the "Company") today announced its financial results for the third quarter fiscal 2023, ended March 31, 2023.
UI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|