Ubiquiti, Inc. (UI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where UI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for UI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- UI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 18.28% of US stocks).
UI Stock Summary
- UI has a market capitalization of $19,153,911,441 -- more than approximately 87.69% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for UI is -28.83 -- better than only 0.69% of US stocks.
- UI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ubiquiti Inc are OTIS, PPD, IHG, AMC, and PZZA.
- Visit UI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ui.com.
UI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$300.00||52-week high||$401.80|
|Prev. close||$304.93||52-week low||$150.75|
|Day high||$306.02||Avg. volume||113,420|
|50-day MA||$292.90||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$268.13||Market Cap||18.84B|
Ubiquiti, Inc. (UI) Company Bio
Ubiquiti Inc. provides various networking products and solutions for service providers and enterprises in the United States and internationally. The Company\'s technology platforms for service providers enable carrier-class network infrastructure for fixed wireless broadband, wireless backhaul systems and routing. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in San Jose, California.
UI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for UI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ubiquiti Inc ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for UI, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 39.72; that's higher than 81.76% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 13.57% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- UI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 51.04% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
UI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UI Latest Social Stream
View Full UI Social Stream
Latest UI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ubiquiti Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UI as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, June 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Ubiquiti Inc. (“Ubiquiti” or the “Company”) (NYSE: UI). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at [email protected] or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980. The investigation concerns whether Ubiquiti and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices. [Click here for information about joining the class action] On Ja
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of Ubiquiti Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of July 19, 2021 - UI
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - June 20, 2021) - The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of Ubiquiti Inc. ("Ubiquiti") (NYSE: UI) between January 11, 2021 and March 20, 2021. You are hereby notified that a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. To get more ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 20, 2021 / The Klein Law Firm announces that class action complaints have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following companies. There is no cost to participate in the suit.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: CLAIMSFILER REMINDS PTON, RLX, UI INVESTORS of Lead Plaintiff Deadline in Class Action Lawsuits
NEW ORLEANS, June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClaimsFiler, a FREE shareholder information service, reminds investors of pending deadlines in the following securities class action lawsuits: Peloton Interactive, Inc. (PTON)Class Period: 9/11/2020 - 5/5/2021Lead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: June 28, 2021SECURITIES FRAUDTo learn more, visit https://www.claimsfiler.com/cases/view-peloton-interactive-inc-class-a-common-stock-pton-securities-litigation Ubiquiti Inc. (UI)Class Period: 1/11/2021 - 3/30/20
INVESTOR ALERT: Kirby McInerney LLP Announces the Filing of a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Ubiquiti Inc.
NEW YORK, June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The law firm of Kirby McInerney LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of those who acquired Ubiquiti Inc. (“Ubiquiti” or the “Company”) (NYSE: UI) securities from January 11, 2021 through March 30, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”). Investors have until July 19, 2021 to apply to the Court to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the lawsuit. Ubiquiti, headquart
UI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|