Unifirst Corporation (UNF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where UNF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.84% of US stocks.
- UNF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- UNF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 29.96% of US stocks).
UNF Stock Summary
- UNF's went public 33.49 years ago, making it older than 89.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For UNF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11.51% of US equities we're observing.
- UNF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 14.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COLM, MSM, CNXN, HNI, and STRA.
- Visit UNF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.unifirst.com.
UNF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UNF's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.87% lower, now standing at 22.6.
- UNF's price/sales ratio has moved up $1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNF.
UNF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$229.91||52-week high||$258.86|
|Prev. close||$225.17||52-week low||$160.70|
|Day high||$230.19||Avg. volume||67,235|
|50-day MA||$223.65||Dividend yield||0.44%|
|200-day MA||$212.10||Market Cap||4.34B|
Unifirst Corporation (UNF) Company Bio
UniFirst Corporation provides workplace uniforms and protective work wear clothing primarily in the United States, Canada, and Europe. It operates through US Rental and Cleaning, Canadian Rental and Cleaning, Manufacturing, Specialty Garments Rental and Cleaning, and First Aid segments. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
UNF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNF Latest Social Stream
View Full UNF Social Stream
Latest UNF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unifirst Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNF as an investment opportunity.
WILMINGTON, Mass., June 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UniFirst Corporation (NYSE: UNF) will report its Fiscal 2021 third quarter results on June 30, 2021 before the market opens. The Company will also hold a conference call at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on June 30, 2021 to discuss its quarterly financial results, business highlights and outlook. In addition, the Company may answer one or more questions concerning business and financial developments and trends, the Company’s view on earnings forecasts
UniFirst Corporation (NYSE:UNF), a North American leader in the supply and servicing of uniforms, workwear, and facility service products for businesses, has announced the release of its 2021 Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report.
UniFirst Corporation's (NYSE:UNF) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
UniFirst (NYSE:UNF) has had a rough three months with its share price down 10%. However, the company's fundamentals...
Well-managed companies boast strong cash flow, a stable shareholder base, and are under most investors' radar.
UniFirst Corporation (NYSE:UNF), a North American leader in the supply and servicing of uniforms, workwear, and facility service products, is proud to announce the addition of the revolutionary, Bulwark® iQ Series® of safety apparel to an already robust core uniform service offering of flame resistant (FR) and high visibility personal protective equipment (PPE).
UNF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|