Unifirst Corporation (UNF): Price and Financial Metrics
UNF Stock Summary
- Unifirst Corp's stock had its IPO on January 5, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.63% of US equities in our set.
- For UNF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.24 for Unifirst Corp; that's greater than it is for merely 13.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOH, SSB, WERN, UMBF, and ABM.
- UNF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unifirst Corp's official web site, go to www.unifirst.com.
UNF Stock Price Chart More Charts
UNF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$209.44||52-week high||$211.63|
|Prev. close||$205.70||52-week low||$132.38|
|Day high||$210.06||Avg. volume||110,936|
|50-day MA||$201.94||Dividend yield||0.49%|
|200-day MA||$179.92||Market Cap||3.97B|
Unifirst Corporation (UNF) Company Bio
UniFirst Corporation provides workplace uniforms and protective work wear clothing primarily in the United States, Canada, and Europe. It operates through US Rental and Cleaning, Canadian Rental and Cleaning, Manufacturing, Specialty Garments Rental and Cleaning, and First Aid segments. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Wilmington, Massachusetts.