Unifirst Corporation (UNF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
UNF POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where UNF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.6% of US stocks.
- UNF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- UNF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
UNF Stock Summary
- UNF's went public 33.72 years ago, making it older than 89.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Unifirst Corp is higher than it is for about just 12.18% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, UNF is more volatile than only 3.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LHCG, PAYX, FSS, STN, and EQS.
- UNF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Unifirst Corp's official web site, go to www.unifirst.com.
UNF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, UNF's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.3% lower, now standing at 19.6.
- Over the past 243 months, UNF's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.2.
- UNF's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for UNF.
UNF Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.84%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.03%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.9%.
The table below shows UNF's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
UNF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- UNF has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.36% of graded US stocks.
- UNF's asset turnover comes in at 0.791 -- ranking 21st of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- LRN, BFAM, and GHC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with UNF.
The table below shows UNF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
UNF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
UNF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$221.63||52-week high||$258.86|
|Prev. close||$221.19||52-week low||$160.70|
|Day high||$223.13||Avg. volume||61,017|
|50-day MA||$220.23||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$222.54||Market Cap||4.19B|
Unifirst Corporation (UNF) Company Bio
UniFirst Corporation provides workplace uniforms and protective work wear clothing primarily in the United States, Canada, and Europe. It operates through US Rental and Cleaning, Canadian Rental and Cleaning, Manufacturing, Specialty Garments Rental and Cleaning, and First Aid segments. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Wilmington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
UNF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
UNF Latest Social Stream
View Full UNF Social Stream
Latest UNF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Unifirst Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate UNF as an investment opportunity.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Better yet, you'd like to see the share...
The No. 9 UniFirst Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE, driven by NASCAR's defending Cup Series champion Chase Elliott, will be hitting the track for its third and final appearance of the 2021 season on Saturday, August 28, at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. The race begins at 7:00 p.m. EDT and can be seen on NBC.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 866 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of March 31st, 2020. […]
UniFirst Corporation Ushers in New Era, Unveils Its Own New Delivery Uniforms for the First Time in Over 30 Years
UniFirst Corporation (NYSE:UNF), a North American leader in the supply and servicing of uniforms, workwear, and facility service products, announced the official unveiling of its new Route Service Representative (RSR) uniforms, redesigned for the first time in over 30 years. This is an especially important initiative as UniFirst RSRs personally deliver to over 300,000 business customers every week of the year. The new uniforms were designed to improve comfort and safety, while enhancing the empl
UNF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|