Unifirst Corporation (UNF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, UNF's growth rate has been 0.38% over the past 5.75 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: UNF reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.22% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, UNF has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 301,737,000, ranking above 92.59% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with UNF's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MRTN, CPAC, DPZ, ATHM and IDRA.
UNF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Unifirst Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 74.79% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Unifirst Corp are:
- UNF generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 7.57% of companies in the small revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 12.39% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, UNF boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 95.48% of the dividend issuers in our set.
UNF Dividend Chart
UNF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|