Unity Bancorp, Inc. (UNTY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, UNTY's growth rate has been 0.25% over the past 5.51 years.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, UNTY has returned $3,298,000 US dollars -- more than 9.14% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UNTY's price: HMG, CCI, AMSF, SPTN and AMK.
UNTY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UNTY, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 77.53% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UNTY, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -77.53%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 8.8% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Unity Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 8.8% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, UNTY's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 3.79% of them.
UNTY Dividend Chart
UNTY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|