UNITIL Corporation (UTL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UTL's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than just 10.61% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Free cash flow for UTL has a compound average growth rate of 326.48%, which is higher than 97.59% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UTL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HIHO, DOGZ, MPX, FTV and GIS.
UTL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UTL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 20.56% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UTL, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -20.56%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 30.99% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, UTL has a discount rate lower than 30.99% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Unitil Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 24.07% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, Unitil Corp has an equity discount rate lower than merely 18.31% of them.
UTL Dividend Chart
UTL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|