UNITIL Corporation (UTL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, UTL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 10.14% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.07 -- higher than 88.61% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for UTL has a compound average growth rate of 324%, which is higher than 97.66% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UTL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CORR, PINC, AWK, RMAX and KAR.
UTL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UTL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 736.22%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UTL, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $782 million, UTL is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 96.09% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Unitil Corp, its beta is lower than 92.93% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $473 million puts it in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 93% of companies in the same revenue class.
UTL Dividend Chart
UTL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|