UNITIL Corporation (UTL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, UTL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than only 11.57% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 1.71 -- higher than 89.79% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- UTL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 320.38% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 97.13% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UTL's price: CPB, JHG, CETX, TRI and ITT.
UTL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UTL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 13.78%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Unitil Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Unitil Corp's dividend yield of 4% is in the top 35.04%.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Unitil Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 22.63% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, UTL's equity discount rate is less than just 17.65% of those stocks.
UTL Dividend Chart
UTL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|