United Technologies Corporation (UTX): Price and Financial Metrics
UTX Stock Summary
- UTX has a higher market value than 98.68% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $127,340,801,339.
- UTX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 296.2 -- higher than 85.89% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- United Technologies Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.37% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GSK, IBM, ADBE, SNY, and NVO.
- Visit UTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.utc.com.
UTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
UTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.07||52-week high||$150.15|
|Prev. close||$149.41||52-week low||$100.48|
|Day high||$150.15||Avg. volume||3,408,905|
|50-day MA||$143.72||Dividend yield||1.97%|
|200-day MA||$134.58||Market Cap||128.69B|
United Technologies Corporation (UTX) Company Bio
United Technologies provides technology products and services to building systems and aerospace industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.