United Technologies Corporation (UTX): Price and Financial Metrics
UTX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $131,182,348,122, United Technologies Corp has a greater market value than 98.59% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 305.13, United Technologies Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.58% of US stocks.
- United Technologies Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.5% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United Technologies Corp are GSK, SNY, IBM, PYPL, and NVO.
- Visit UTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.utc.com.
UTX Stock Price Chart More Charts
UTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$151.52||52-week high||$158.44|
|Prev. close||$149.90||52-week low||$121.48|
|Day high||$151.61||Avg. volume||3,807,706|
|50-day MA||$151.91||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$139.24||Market Cap||131.11B|
United Technologies Corporation (UTX) Company Bio
United Technologies provides technology products and services to building systems and aerospace industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1934 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut.
UTX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for United Technologies Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that United Technologies Corp ranked in the 37st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of United Technologies Corp, consider:
- United Technologies Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 15.89% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, United Technologies Corp experienced a tax rate of about 20% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 81.05% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|