Energy Fuels Inc (UUUU) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering UUUU.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
UUUU Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for UUUU as an investment opportunity.
- Energy Fuels Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- UUUU has a greater average analyst price target than 3.97% of all US stocks.
- UUUU has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 79.07% of Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- UUUU has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 70.92% of Basic Materials stocks.
- UUUU has a greater number of analysts covering the stock than 30.23% of Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- UUUU has a higher upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 63.73% of all US stocks.
- Energy Fuels Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining industry with the ratings most similar to Energy Fuels Inc are ASM, LEU and SMTS.
What is the outlook for UUUU? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.