Universal Corporation (UVV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UVV's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -627.73% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than only 1.47% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UVV's price: AFYA, EBAY, ENR, PSXP and RUSHA.
UVV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of UVV, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 203.24% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UVV, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Universal Corp earns annually is around 2 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 95.06%.
- Universal Corp's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 90.12% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, UVV's provides a return of 203.24% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 92.89% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
UVV Dividend Chart
UVV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UVV Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IMBBY||Imperial Brands PLC||11.57%|
|2||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||8.15%|
|3||BTI||British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR||7.08%|
|4||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||6.63%|
|6||PM||Philip Morris International Inc||5.85%|
|7||JAPAY||Japan Tobacco Inc.||5.30%|
|8||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||4.41%|
|9||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|10||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.43%|
|11||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||GNLN||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
|13||PLNHF||Planet 13 Holdings Inc.||0.00%|