Universal Corporation (UVV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for UVV has a compound average growth rate of -650.36%, which is higher than just 1.27% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UVV that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FPI, CP, GLW, LRCX and PG.
UVV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UVV, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 254.93% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Universal Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, UVV provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 96.2% such stocks.
- With a market cap of roughly $1 billion, UVV is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 91.92% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, UVV's provides a return of 254.93% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 93.03% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
UVV Dividend Chart
UVV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UVV Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||8.83%|
|2||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||7.99%|
|3||BTI||British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR||7.59%|
|5||PM||Philip Morris International Inc||6.45%|
|6||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||5.56%|
|7||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|8||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.74%|
|9||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||gnln||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|