Universal Corporation (UVV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for UVV has a compound average growth rate of -630.28%, which is higher than just 1.45% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with UVV that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SVT, HCC, FDS, ATRI and TRIB.
UVV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for UVV, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 1002.35%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of UVV, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Universal Corp earns annually is around 2 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 93.9%.
- Universal Corp's market cap of $1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 94.97% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, UVV's provides a return of 1002.35% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 90.43% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
UVV Dividend Chart
UVV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UVV Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||9.02%|
|2||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||9.00%|
|3||BTI||British American Tobacco PLC ADR||7.07%|
|5||PM||Philip Morris International Inc.||5.45%|
|6||IMBBY||Imperial Brands PLC||4.95%|
|7||JAPAY||Japan Tobacco Inc.||4.79%|
|8||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|9||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||1.17%|
|10||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||GNLN||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|
|12||KAVL||Kaival Brands Innovations Group Inc.||0.00%|
|13||PLNHF||Planet 13 Holdings Inc.||0.00%|