Universal Corporation (UVV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- UVV has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.29%, higher than about merely 3.24% stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for UVV has a compound average growth rate of -620.12%, which is higher than only 1.26% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with UVV's price: JNJ, MBUU, PDLI, IIPR and HLNE.
UVV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of UVV, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 239.18% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Universal Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Defensive stocks that issue dividends, UVV provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 94.81% such stocks.
- With a market cap of roughly $1 billion, UVV is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 91.18% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, UVV's provides a return of 239.18% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 92.47% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
UVV Dividend Chart
UVV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
UVV Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MO||Altria Group, Inc.||8.53%|
|2||VGR||Vector Group Ltd.||8.27%|
|4||PM||Philip Morris International Inc||6.64%|
|5||BTI||British American Tobacco Industries, p.l.c. ADR||6.46%|
|6||SWM||Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc.||5.42%|
|7||RAI||Reynolds American Inc||3.05%|
|8||TPB||Turning Point Brands, Inc.||0.80%|
|9||PYX||Pyxus International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||gnln||Greenlane Holdings, Inc. -||0.00%|