Visa Inc. CI A (V) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- V's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 95.19% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, V generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.48% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, V has returned $2,729,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.06% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with V's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HASI, ED, FENG, OLED and UL.
V Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of V, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 85.04% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Visa Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Visa Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 6.21% of them.
- V's annual revenue, now at roughly $25 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 86.38% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Visa Inc's estimated return of -85.04% surpasses about 8.5% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
V Dividend Chart
V Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|