Visa Inc. (V) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, V has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 93.62% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, V has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 94.85% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, V generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.91% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with V that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OMI, PHI, SPRT, MBCN and ELS.
V Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of V, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 85.07% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Visa Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Visa Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 3.28% of them.
- Visa Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 84.21% of dividend issuers in the mega-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, V's provides a return of -85.07% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 4.65% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
V Dividend Chart
V Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|