Visa Inc. (V) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that V has less fluctuation in its price than 95.94% of stocks we're observing.
- V is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 95.53% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with V's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SPH, LGHL, UTI, CXW and GHG.
V Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Visa Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 84.16%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of V, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Visa Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 5.31% of them.
- Visa Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 86.49% of its fellow mega-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- In terms of opportunity, V's provides a return of -84.16% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 7.6% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
V Dividend Chart
V Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|