Visa Inc. CI A (V) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- V's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 95.19% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, V generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 95.48% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, V has returned $2,729,000,000 US dollars -- more than 94.06% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with V's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HASI, ED, FENG, OLED and UL.
V Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of V, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 84.81% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Visa Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Visa Inc's dividend yield of 0.57% is in the bottom 8.4%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Visa Inc's expected return of -84.81% is higher than 4.74% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Visa Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 4.74% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Visa Inc has annual revenue of approximately $23 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 87.92% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
V Dividend Chart
V Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|