Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VBTX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.65% -- which is higher than about 95.45% stocks we're looking at.
- VBTX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 30.46% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 83.79% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with VBTX's price: PXS, EQIX, CNXN, CAAS and PRPL.
VBTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for VBTX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 55.22%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Veritex Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -55.22%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 18.87% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Veritex Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 18.87% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for VBTX, its beta is lower than merely 11.81% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
VBTX Dividend Chart
VBTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|