Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that VBTX has less fluctuation in its price than just 17.59% of stocks we're observing.
- VBTX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 30.46% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 83.74% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with VBTX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AEP, EDUC, ETR, PAAS and PRPH.
VBTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of VBTX, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 37.06%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Veritex Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for VBTX, approximately only 19.4% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- VBTX's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 41.27% of them.
VBTX Dividend Chart
VBTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|