Veritex Holdings, Inc. (VBTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- VBTX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.65% -- which is higher than about 95.45% stocks we're looking at.
- VBTX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 30.46% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 83.79% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with VBTX's price: PXS, EQIX, CNXN, CAAS and PRPL.
VBTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for VBTX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 62.08% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of VBTX, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -62.08%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 21.82% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Veritex Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 21.82% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for VBTX, approximately only 15.11% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Veritex Holdings Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 9.3% of them.
VBTX Dividend Chart
VBTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|