Vericel Corp (VCEL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering VCEL.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
VCEL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- VCEL has a less percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- Vericel Corp's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 78.28% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of VCEL is lower than 76.05% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- Vericel Corp's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 75.61% of all US stocks.
- VCEL has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 25.35% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VCEL has a greater average analyst price target than 70.67% of stocks in the small market cap category.
- VCEL has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for VCEL? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.