Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VCNX Stock Summary
- VCNX's price/sales ratio is 45.86; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.95% of US stocks.
- VCNX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.61% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -87.43%, Vaccinex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 2.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VCNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VNE, SNGX, HIMX, ORGS, and ERYP.
- Visit VCNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vaccinex.com.
VCNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VCNX's price/sales ratio is 1218.42% higher, now standing at 50.1.
- Over the past 37 months, VCNX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.9.
- VCNX's price/sales ratio has moved down 259.4 over the prior 37 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VCNX.
VCNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VCNX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.88% of graded US stocks.
- VCNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.069 -- ranking 295th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VCNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VCNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.16||52-week high||$3.28|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.90|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||846,953|
|50-day MA||$1.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.61||Market Cap||49.49M|
Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX) Company Bio
Vaccinex, Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It engages in the discovery and development of bio therapeutics to treat serious diseases and conditions with unmet medical needs, including cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and autoimmune disorders. Its lead product candidate is VX15 that is in Phase Ib/II clinical trials for the treatment of advanced solid tumors, including non-small cell lung cancer, osteosarcoma, and melanoma; and Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of Huntington’s disease. The company’s preclinical development products include VX5, a human antibody to CXCL13, a molecule that regulates the formation of immune tissues, for the treatment of MS and other autoimmune disorders; and VX25 is an investigational and bi-specific molecule for the therapeutic application of Natural Killer T cell stimulation for cancer immunotherapy. Vaccinex, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Rochester, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VCNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCNX Latest Social Stream
View Full VCNX Social Stream
Latest VCNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vaccinex Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCNX as an investment opportunity.
Poster Presentation: Combination immunotherapy and HTT-lowering in humanized HD mice, Wednesday, March 2, 2022ROCHESTER, N.Y., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vaccinex, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCNX), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering a differentiated approach to treating cancer and neurodegenerative disease through the inhibition of SEMA4D, today announced that a poster will be presented at the 17th Annual HD Therapeutics Conference (hosted by CHDI Foundation) with its collaborator, Dr.
With stock up 25%, Insiders of Vaccinex, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCNX) must be wishing they had bought more last year
Vaccinex, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VCNX ) insiders who purchased shares in the last 12 months were richly rewarded last week. The...
Vaccinex Inc (NASDAQ: VCNX ) has announced a private placement of approximately 5.9 million at $1.11 per share for about $6.6 million gross proceeds . The private placement is expected to close on January 31. Participants in the private placement include entities controlled by Maurice Zauderer, President & CEO of Vaccinex, and Albert Friedberg, Vaccinex''s Chairman. Each of them has purchased $2 … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Vaccinex Inc (NASDAQ: VCNX) has announced a private placement of approximately 5.9 million at $1.11 per share for about .6 million gross proceeds. The private placement is expected to close on January 31. Participants in the private placement include entities controlled by Maurice Zauderer, President & CEO of Vaccinex, and Albert Friedberg, Vaccinex's Chairman. Each of them has purchased $2 million worth of shares. Other investors include an entity controlled by Jacob Frieberg, another board mem
Good morning, trader!
VCNX Price Returns