Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX): Price and Financial Metrics
VCNX Stock Summary
- Vaccinex Inc's stock had its IPO on August 9, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 0.84% of US equities in our set.
- For VCNX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Vaccinex Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vaccinex Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ALPN, FIXX, TLC, ARDS, and SNDX.
- VCNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vaccinex Inc's official web site, go to www.vaccinex.com.
VCNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
VCNX Price/Volume Stats
Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX) Company Bio
Vaccinex, Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It engages in the discovery and development of bio therapeutics to treat serious diseases and conditions with unmet medical needs, including cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and autoimmune disorders. Its lead product candidate is VX15 that is in Phase Ib/II clinical trials for the treatment of advanced solid tumors, including non-small cell lung cancer, osteosarcoma, and melanoma; and Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of Huntington’s disease. The company’s preclinical development products include VX5, a human antibody to CXCL13, a molecule that regulates the formation of immune tissues, for the treatment of MS and other autoimmune disorders; and VX25 is an investigational and bi-specific molecule for the therapeutic application of Natural Killer T cell stimulation for cancer immunotherapy. Vaccinex, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Rochester, New York.