Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX): Price and Financial Metrics
VCNX Stock Summary
- Vaccinex Inc's stock had its IPO on August 9, 2018, making it an older stock than just 1.74% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Vaccinex Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 103.64, Vaccinex Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vaccinex Inc are GRTS, ALPN, ARDS, UMRX, and PTI.
- Visit VCNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vaccinex.com.
VCNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
VCNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.22||52-week high||$8.49|
|Prev. close||$5.09||52-week low||$3.77|
|Day high||$5.22||Avg. volume||4,431|
|50-day MA||$5.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.65||Market Cap||77.58M|
Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX) Company Bio
Vaccinex, Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company. It engages in the discovery and development of bio therapeutics to treat serious diseases and conditions with unmet medical needs, including cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, and autoimmune disorders. Its lead product candidate is VX15 that is in Phase Ib/II clinical trials for the treatment of advanced solid tumors, including non-small cell lung cancer, osteosarcoma, and melanoma; and Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of Huntington’s disease. The company’s preclinical development products include VX5, a human antibody to CXCL13, a molecule that regulates the formation of immune tissues, for the treatment of MS and other autoimmune disorders; and VX25 is an investigational and bi-specific molecule for the therapeutic application of Natural Killer T cell stimulation for cancer immunotherapy. Vaccinex, Inc. was founded in 2001 and is based in Rochester, New York.