Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VCYT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where VCYT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VCYT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- VCYT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
VCYT Stock Summary
- VCYT's price/sales ratio is 19.94; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.02% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.06 for Veracyte Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 6.8% of US stocks.
- Veracyte Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -25.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 11.36% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veracyte Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XGN, SPNE, AWH, TELA, and HAE.
- Visit VCYT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veracyte.com.
VCYT Valuation Summary
- VCYT's price/earnings ratio is -51.5; this is 241.1% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VCYT's price/sales ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, VCYT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VCYT.
VCYT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 419.69%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 72.1%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 33.54%.
The table below shows VCYT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VCYT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VCYT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.69% of graded US stocks.
- VCYT's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 68th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- CHE, HCSG, and NTRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VCYT.
The table below shows VCYT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VCYT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCYT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.40||52-week high||$86.03|
|Prev. close||$46.53||52-week low||$32.87|
|Day high||$47.35||Avg. volume||782,969|
|50-day MA||$45.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.59||Market Cap||3.29B|
Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT) Company Bio
Veracyte Inc. operates as a molecular diagnostics company in the United States. It operates in the field of molecular cytology with genomic solutions that resolve diagnostic ambiguity and enable physicians to make informed treatment decisions at an early stage in patient care. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VCYT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCYT Latest Social Stream
View Full VCYT Social Stream
Latest VCYT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veracyte Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCYT as an investment opportunity.
New Data to be Presented at ASTRO 2021 Further Validate Clinical Utility of Veracyte’s Decipher Prostate Genomic Classifier
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., October 14, 2021--New data to be presented at ASTRO 2021 reinforce the clinical utility of Veracyte's Decipher Prostate genomic classifier
New Publication Demonstrates Ability of Veracyte’s Decipher Bladder Test to Identify Tumors Most Likely to Respond to Chemotherapy
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., October 13, 2021--Data published in the Journal of Urology demonstrate Veracyte’s Decipher Bladder test can identify tumors most likely to respond to chemotherapy
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., October 12, 2021--Veracyte to Release Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on November 9, 2021
"We've been all over it," a Veracyte executive said about the company's research to detect lung cancer earlier and less invasively.
New Clinical Utility Data Confirm Veracyte’s Envisia Genomic Classifier Increases Accuracy and Confidence in IPF Diagnosis
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., October 11, 2021--Data to be presented at CHEST show Veracyte's Envisia Genomic Classifier positively impacts clinical decision-making in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
VCYT Price Returns