Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT): Price and Financial Metrics
VCYT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.99, Veracyte Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.47% of stocks in our set.
- VCYT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 12.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -44.78%, Veracyte Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.96% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Veracyte Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVRO, CDLX, IRTC, AMRN, and EXAS.
- Visit VCYT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veracyte.com.
VCYT Stock Price Chart More Charts
VCYT Price/Volume Stats
Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT) Company Bio
Veracyte Inc. operates as a molecular diagnostics company in the United States. It operates in the field of molecular cytology with genomic solutions that resolve diagnostic ambiguity and enable physicians to make informed treatment decisions at an early stage in patient care. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.