Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VCYT POWR Grades
- VCYT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 71.99% of US stocks.
- VCYT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- VCYT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 1.12% of US stocks).
VCYT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for VERACYTE INC is higher than 98.46% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For VCYT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.11% of US equities we're observing.
- VCYT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 7.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERACYTE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KTOS, KRMD, ATRC, HSKA, and VSAT.
- VCYT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERACYTE INC's official web site, go to www.veracyte.com.
VCYT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VCYT's EV/EBIT ratio is 602.3% lower, now standing at -43.7.
- Over the past 111 months, VCYT's price/sales ratio has gone down 16.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VCYT.
VCYT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -205.97%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 73.12%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.91%.
The table below shows VCYT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VCYT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VCYT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.15% of graded US stocks.
- VCYT's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 68th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- CHE, HCSG, and NTRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VCYT.
The table below shows VCYT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VCYT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCYT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.25||52-week high||$45.58|
|Prev. close||$27.17||52-week low||$14.85|
|Day high||$28.09||Avg. volume||954,930|
|50-day MA||$21.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.23||Market Cap||1.96B|
Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT) Company Bio
Veracyte Inc. operates as a molecular diagnostics company in the United States. It operates in the field of molecular cytology with genomic solutions that resolve diagnostic ambiguity and enable physicians to make informed treatment decisions at an early stage in patient care. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VCYT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCYT Latest Social Stream
View Full VCYT Social Stream
Latest VCYT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERACYTE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCYT as an investment opportunity.
Veracyte ( NASDAQ:VCYT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$75.6m (up 25% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Veracyte Q3 earnings exceeded expectations. Read more to see my thoughts on VCYT''s latest numbers and why I''m bullish on the stock now.
Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Healthcare Stocks: Insulet (PODD), Veracyte (VCYT) and Moderna (MRNA)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Insulet (PODD – Research Report), Veracyte (VCYT – Research Report) and Moderna (MRNA – Research Report). Insulet (PODD) In a report released today, Cecilia Furlong from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Insulet, with a price target of $300.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $300.05. According to TipRanks.
Veracyte (VCYT) is trading 10.6% higher premarket after the company raised its full-year 2022 forecast and posted 25% Y/Y rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong performance…
The firm said that its Decipher and Afirma tests each benefitted from expanded coverage and largely drove growth this quarter.
VCYT Price Returns