Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VCYT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VCYT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VCYT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- VCYT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
VCYT Stock Summary
- For VCYT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 13.23% of US equities we're observing.
- VCYT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.9% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VCYT's revenue has grown 86.85% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.5% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Veracyte Inc are WISH, AWH, IGC, DGLY, and XGN.
- VCYT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Veracyte Inc's official web site, go to www.veracyte.com.
VCYT Valuation Summary
- VCYT's price/earnings ratio is -51.5; this is 241.1% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VCYT's price/sales ratio has moved down 3 over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, VCYT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VCYT.
VCYT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 453.9%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 71.82%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.93%.
The table below shows VCYT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VCYT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VCYT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.15% of graded US stocks.
- VCYT's asset turnover comes in at 0.213 -- ranking 68th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- CHE, HCSG, and NTRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VCYT.
The table below shows VCYT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VCYT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCYT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.12||52-week high||$54.13|
|Prev. close||$16.94||52-week low||$14.85|
|Day high||$17.78||Avg. volume||923,160|
|50-day MA||$22.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.37||Market Cap||1.22B|
Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT) Company Bio
Veracyte Inc. operates as a molecular diagnostics company in the United States. It operates in the field of molecular cytology with genomic solutions that resolve diagnostic ambiguity and enable physicians to make informed treatment decisions at an early stage in patient care. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
VCYT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCYT Latest Social Stream
View Full VCYT Social Stream
Latest VCYT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veracyte Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCYT as an investment opportunity.
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Healthcare sector with new ratings on Veracyte (VCYT – Research Report) and Atea Pharmaceuticals (AVIR – Research Report). Veracyte (VCYT) Leerink Partners analyst Puneet Souda maintained a Buy rating on Veracyte today and set a price target of $40.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $27.80, close to its 52-week low of $22.00. According to TipRanks.
No summary available.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Veracyte to Participate in the Cowen 42nd Annual Health Care Conference
Veracyte press release (NASDAQ:VCYT): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.15 beats by $0.04.Revenue of $67.3M (+95.1% Y/Y) beats by $4.57M.
No summary available.
VCYT Price Returns