Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VCYT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VCYT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.58% of US stocks.
- VCYT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- VCYT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
VCYT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for Veracyte Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 8.03% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VCYT has reported earnings growth of 212.39%, putting it ahead of 91.42% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VCYT comes in at -29.94% -- higher than that of only 8.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VCYT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DRQ, SPT, SILK, TRUE, and IVAC.
- Visit VCYT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veracyte.com.
VCYT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCYT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.46||52-week high||$86.03|
|Prev. close||$39.89||52-week low||$22.69|
|Day high||$39.66||Avg. volume||944,306|
|50-day MA||$49.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.99||Market Cap||2.45B|
Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT) Company Bio
Veracyte Inc. operates as a molecular diagnostics company in the United States. It operates in the field of molecular cytology with genomic solutions that resolve diagnostic ambiguity and enable physicians to make informed treatment decisions at an early stage in patient care. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
VCYT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCYT Latest Social Stream
View Full VCYT Social Stream
Latest VCYT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veracyte Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCYT as an investment opportunity.
Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 10, 2021 16:30 ET Company Participants Tracy Morris - Vice President, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations Bonnie Anderson - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jane Alley - Acting Chief Financial Officer Marc Stapley - Incoming Chief Executive Officer Giulia Kennedy -...
Veracyte (VCYT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.33% and 6.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Veracyte, Inc. Announces CEO Succession Plan -- Bonnie Anderson to Assume Active Role as Executive Chairman; Marc Stapley to Become CEO
Veracyte Announces First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021 / Veracyte, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCYT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 10, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
VCYT Price Returns