Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VCYT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VCYT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VCYT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- VCYT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.89% of US stocks).
VCYT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.07 for Veracyte Inc; that's greater than it is for only 7.98% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, VCYT has reported earnings growth of 212.39%, putting it ahead of 91.21% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VCYT comes in at -31.21% -- higher than that of only 9.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VCYT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DRQ, KIDS, LMND, MTRX, and SILK.
- Visit VCYT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.veracyte.com.
VCYT Valuation Summary
- VCYT's price/earnings ratio is -43.4; this is 225.8% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VCYT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 93 months.
- VCYT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 28.7 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VCYT.
VCYT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 419.69%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 343.39%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 155.9%.
The table below shows VCYT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VCYT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VCYT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.32||52-week high||$86.03|
|Prev. close||$39.25||52-week low||$28.37|
|Day high||$39.38||Avg. volume||893,839|
|50-day MA||$37.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.26||Market Cap||2.51B|
Veracyte, Inc. (VCYT) Company Bio
Veracyte Inc. operates as a molecular diagnostics company in the United States. It operates in the field of molecular cytology with genomic solutions that resolve diagnostic ambiguity and enable physicians to make informed treatment decisions at an early stage in patient care. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
VCYT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VCYT Latest Social Stream
View Full VCYT Social Stream
Latest VCYT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Veracyte Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VCYT as an investment opportunity.
Veracyte (VCYT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 866 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of March 31st. In this […]
Veracyte Appoints Rebecca Chambers as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Further Positioning Company for Global Growth
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., July 12, 2021--Veracyte Appoints Rebecca Chambers as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Further Positioning Company for Global Growth
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., July 08, 2021--Veracyte to Release Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results on July 29, 2021.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., July 08, 2021--Veracyte Announces Appointments of Rob Brainin and Bill Zondler to Executive Leadership Team, Supporting Global Expansion
VCYT Price Returns