Viacom Inc. - Class B (VIAB): Price and Financial Metrics
VIAB Stock Summary
- Viacom Inc's market capitalization of $8,963,444,944 is ahead of 83.36% of US-listed equities.
- VIAB's current price/earnings ratio is 5.48, which is higher than only 5.79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VIAB comes in at 15.88% -- higher than that of 87.1% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Viacom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UGI, KSS, AOS, PVH, and BWA.
- Visit VIAB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viacom.com.
VIAB Stock Price Chart More Charts
VIAB Price/Volume Stats
Viacom Inc. - Class B (VIAB) Company Bio
Viacom creates television programs, motion pictures, short-form video, applications, games, consumer products, social media, and other entertainment content. It operates in two segments, Media Networks and Filmed Entertainment. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.