ViacomCBS (VIAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIAC POWR Grades
- VIAC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 80.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VIAC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- VIAC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.16% of US stocks).
VIAC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 264.36, ViacomCBS Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.68% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.17, ViacomCBS Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 10.47% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ViacomCBS Inc comes in at -24.69%, a number that bests just 7.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VIAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMCR, AVTR, IEX, MKC, and DGX.
- Visit VIAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.viacbs.com.
VIAC Valuation Summary
- VIAC's price/earnings ratio is 7.8; this is 59.79% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- VIAC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, VIAC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIAC.
VIAC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.72%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.31%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -14.14%.
The table below shows VIAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VIAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.22% of graded US stocks.
- VIAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.491 -- ranking 18th of 64 Communication stocks.
- TGNA, INTEQ, and SGA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VIAC.
The table below shows VIAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VIAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.97||52-week high||$101.97|
|Prev. close||$31.41||52-week low||$28.29|
|Day high||$33.06||Avg. volume||16,522,529|
|50-day MA||$32.09||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$38.18||Market Cap||21.35B|
ViacomCBS (VIAC) Company Bio
ViacomCBS creates television programs, motion pictures, short-form video, applications, games, consumer products, social media, and other entertainment content. It operates in two segments, Media Networks and Filmed Entertainment. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VIAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIAC Latest Social Stream
View Full VIAC Social Stream
Latest VIAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ViacomCBS Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIAC as an investment opportunity.
Snap secured multiyear renewals on global content deals with a trio of big media companies — Disney, NBCUniversal and ViacomCBS — encompassing a range of new shows coming to Snapchat. The three companies will continue their collaboration with Snap to provide their current shows on Snapchat’s Discover and individually plan to bring more shows to […]
Birmingham, AL, based Investment company Welch Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Core S&P 500 ETF, Amazon.com Inc, SPDR Dividend ETF, Aflac Inc, Costco Wholesale Corp, sells AT&T Inc, Kyndryl Holdings Inc, Contango Oil & Gas Co, Novartis AG, Alibaba Group Holding during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Welch Group, LLC.
Itasca, IL, based Investment company Balasa Dinverno & Foltz Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Tesla Inc, Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc, Louisiana-Pacific Corp, iShares ESG MSCI USA Leaders ETF, PotlatchDeltic Corp, sells Duke Energy Corp, Bank of Montreal, Verizon Communications Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, Merck Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Balasa Dinverno & Foltz Llc.
Roku now gets over 80% of its revenue from video streaming, but its value may be as a platform for the coming cloud gaming market.
Investment company Polaris Wealth Advisory Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares 7-10 Year Treasury Bond ETF, PulteGroup Inc, AT&T Inc, Invesco Senior Loan ETF, Cisco Systems Inc, sells iShares iBoxx USD Investment Grade Corporate Bond , SPDR Bloomberg Convertible Securities ETF, Westlake Chemical Corp, Citigroup Inc, ViacomCBS Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Polaris Wealth Advisory Group, LLC.
VIAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|