ViacomCBS (VIAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VIAC POWR Grades
- VIAC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84% of US stocks.
- VIAC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- VIAC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.23% of US stocks).
VIAC Stock Summary
- ViacomCBS Inc's market capitalization of $26,918,137,978 is ahead of 90.58% of US-listed equities.
- ViacomCBS Inc's stock had its IPO on June 14, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.87% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VIAC is more volatile than 89.33% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ViacomCBS Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TSN, FOXA, NDAQ, ADM, and LH.
- VIAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ViacomCBS Inc's official web site, go to www.viacbs.com.
VIAC Valuation Summary
- VIAC's price/earnings ratio is 9.2; this is 55.88% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- VIAC's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, VIAC's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VIAC.
VIAC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 112.95%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42.79%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -69.12%.
The table below shows VIAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VIAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VIAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.47||52-week high||$101.97|
|Prev. close||$40.84||52-week low||$25.61|
|Day high||$40.99||Avg. volume||27,438,689|
|50-day MA||$42.00||Dividend yield||2.35%|
|200-day MA||$45.15||Market Cap||24.86B|
ViacomCBS (VIAC) Company Bio
ViacomCBS creates television programs, motion pictures, short-form video, applications, games, consumer products, social media, and other entertainment content. It operates in two segments, Media Networks and Filmed Entertainment. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in New York, New York.
VIAC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VIAC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that ViacomCBS Inc ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 125.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for ViacomCBS Inc ended up being:
- As a business, VIAC is generating more cash flow than 95.37% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- 59% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.73% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- ViacomCBS Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VIAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VIAC Latest Social Stream
View Full VIAC Social Stream
Latest VIAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ViacomCBS Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VIAC as an investment opportunity.
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ:VIAC) declares $0.24/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 2.35% Payable Oct. 1; for shareholders of record Sept. 15; ex-div Sept. 14. See VIAC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
For both value investors and dividend collectors, VIAC stock is more compelling than it's been in a very long time.
As SpongeBob SquarePants says, "I'm Ready!" The highly anticipated five-star, all-inclusive Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Riviera Maya rolls out the Orange Carpet today as the ultimate family-friendly destination opens its doors. Here, Nickelodeon's renowned Slimings and Character Experiences are combined with Karisma Hotels & Resorts' and Grupo Lomas' unmatched hospitality, with the brand's first all Oceanfront Swim-Up Suite resort featuring an enormous six-acre Aqua Nick® water park, new Teenag
NEW YORK, August 02, 2021--ViacomCBS Inc. (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per share on both its Class A and Class B Common Stock. The dividend will be payable on October 1, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 15, 2021.
In this article, we discuss the 15 stocks that will double in 2021. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Stocks that Will Double In 2021. The economy of 2020 was closely linked to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, the vaccine rollout at the turn of the […]
VIAC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|