Village Super Market, Inc. - (VLGEA): Price and Financial Metrics
VLGEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.76||52-week high||$24.43|
|Prev. close||$20.55||52-week low||$19.09|
|Day high||$20.98||Avg. volume||22,295|
|50-day MA||$21.77||Dividend yield||4.75%|
|200-day MA||$22.18||Market Cap||301.25M|
VLGEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VLGEA POWR Grades
- VLGEA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.99% of US stocks.
- VLGEA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- VLGEA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
VLGEA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for VLGEA is 5.4 -- better than 91.68% of US stocks.
- VLGEA's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 3.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VLGEA is more volatile than merely 3.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VLGEA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZEUS, TCS, IPW, IDT, and ELA.
- Visit VLGEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to myvillagesupermarket.com.
VLGEA Valuation Summary
- VLGEA's price/earnings ratio is 9.3; this is 56.64% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- VLGEA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VLGEA.
VLGEA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.23%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.24%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.69%.
The table below shows VLGEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VLGEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VLGEA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.78% of graded US stocks.
- VLGEA's asset turnover comes in at 2.264 -- ranking 31st of 165 Retail stocks.
- KSPN, NUZE, and FCFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VLGEA.
The table below shows VLGEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Village Super Market, Inc. - (VLGEA) Company Bio
Village Super Market operates a chain of supermarkets in the United States. primarily in the northeast. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Springfield, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
VLGEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VLGEA Latest Social Stream
View Full VLGEA Social Stream
Latest VLGEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VILLAGE SUPER MARKET INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VLGEA as an investment opportunity.
7 Consumer Stocks to Watch as the Economy Rebounds
With a myriad of events weighing down the market, concerned investors should seek in these attractive consumer staples stocks to buy
Village Super Market, Inc. (NASDAQ:VLGE.A) is definitely on the radar of institutional investors who own 43% of the company
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Village Super Market's stock price might be vulnerable...
7 Consumer Staples Stocks to Buy for Reliable Dividends
With myriad events spooking the market, concerned investors should seek shelter in these consumer staples stocks to buy.
Village Super Market, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
SPRINGFIELD, N.J., March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Village Super Market, Inc. (NSD-VLGEA) declared quarterly cash dividends of $0.25 per Class A common share and $0.1625 per Class B common share. The dividends will be payable on April 27, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 6, 2023. Village Super Market operates a chain of 34 supermarkets under the ShopRite and Fairway names in New Jersey, Maryland, New York and eastern Pennsylvania and f
Village Super Market (NASDAQ:VLGE.A) Is Paying Out A Dividend Of $0.25
Village Super Market, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VLGE.A ) will pay a dividend of $0.25 on the 27th of April. The dividend yield will...
VLGEA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VLGEAWant to do more research on Village Super Market Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Village Super Market Inc (VLGEA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Village Super Market Inc (VLGEA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Village Super Market Inc (VLGEA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...