Controladora Vuela Compania de Aviacion, S.A.B. de C.V. American Depositary Shares, each representing ten (10) Ordinary Participation Certificates (VLRS): Price and Financial Metrics
VLRS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for VLRS is currently 1.82, higher than just 8.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, VLRS has reported earnings growth of -196.47%, putting it ahead of only 7.3% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VLRS's revenue has grown 58.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.82% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Controladora Vuela Compania de Aviacion SAB de CV are KINS, JP, RNDB, XELB, and NL.
- Visit VLRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.volaris.com.
VLRS Stock Price Chart More Charts
VLRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.05||52-week high||$13.45|
|Prev. close||$10.60||52-week low||$8.19|
|Day high||$10.39||Avg. volume||390,848|
|50-day MA||$11.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.40||Market Cap||1.02B|
Controladora Vuela Compania de Aviacion, S.A.B. de C.V. American Depositary Shares, each representing ten (10) Ordinary Participation Certificates (VLRS) Company Bio
Controladora Vuela Compañía de Aviación provides air transportation services for passengers, cargo, and mail in Mexico and internationally. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Mexico City, Mexico.