Verona Pharma plc - American Depositary Share (VRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
VRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.62||52-week high||$26.44|
|Prev. close||$13.67||52-week low||$11.83|
|Day high||$14.66||Avg. volume||455,968|
|50-day MA||$14.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.72||Market Cap||9.29B|
VRNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRNA POWR Grades
- VRNA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRNA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VRNA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.2% of US stocks).
VRNA Stock Summary
- VERONA PHARMA PLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 8.55% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 2,359.8, VERONA PHARMA PLC has a higher such ratio than 99.75% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 248.34%, VERONA PHARMA PLC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.14% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VERONA PHARMA PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be OM, TTNP, MODN, KSCP, and SPT.
- VRNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERONA PHARMA PLC's official web site, go to www.veronapharma.com.
VRNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VRNA's price/earnings ratio is 187.38% lower, now standing at -23.2.
- VRNA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 80 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRNA.
VRNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRNA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.46% of graded US stocks.
- VRNA's asset turnover comes in at 0 -- ranking 440th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PPBT, TEVA, and PTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRNA.
The table below shows VRNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Verona Pharma plc - American Depositary Share (VRNA) Company Bio
Verona Pharma plc, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, researches, discovers, and develops therapeutic drugs to treat respiratory diseases primarily in the United Kingdom and North America. The company’s lead product is RPL554, an inhaled dual phosphodiesterase 3 and 4 inhibitor, which is in Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis, and asthma. Verona Pharma plc is based in London, the United Kingdom.
VRNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRNA Latest Social Stream
View Full VRNA Social Stream
Latest VRNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERONA PHARMA PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRNA as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street Analysts Believe Verona Pharma PLC American Depositary Share (VRNA) Could Rally 135.87%: Here's is How to Trade
The consensus price target hints at a 135.9% upside potential for Verona Pharma PLC American Depositary Share (VRNA). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
LONDON and RALEIGH, N.C., Nov. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verona Pharma plc (Nasdaq: VRNA) (“Verona Pharma” or the “Company”), announces its President and CEO, David Zaccardelli, has won ‘Executive of the Year 2023’ at the SCRIP Awards in recognition of his exemplary leadership. David Zaccardelli, Pharm. D., President and CEO of Verona Pharma said: “I am honored to receive this prestigious award and would like to thank the dedicated and talented team at Verona Pharma for their efforts to bring
In this piece, we will take a look at the 11 best undervalued U.K. stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our overview of the British economy, then take a look at 5 Best Undervalued UK Stocks To Buy Now. The U.K. is one of the biggest economies in the world and a […]
LONDON and RALEIGH, N.C., Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verona Pharma plc (Nasdaq: VRNA) (“Verona Pharma” or the “Company”), announces that senior management will present a company overview at the following conferences in November 2023: Jefferies London Healthcare ConferenceDate: Wednesday, November 15, 2023Time: 10:00 AM EST / 3:00 PM GMTLocation: London, UK Piper Sandler 35th Annual Healthcare ConferenceDate: Tuesday, November 28, 2023Time: 8:00 AM EST / 1:00 PM GMTLocation: New York, NY 6
Does Verona Pharma PLC American Depositary Share (VRNA) Have the Potential to Rally 119.18% as Wall Street Analysts Expect?
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 119.2% in Verona Pharma PLC American Depositary Share (VRNA). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
VRNA Price Returns