Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT): Price and Financial Metrics
VRNT Stock Summary
- VRNT has a market capitalization of $3,136,924,083 -- more than approximately 69.26% of US stocks.
- VRNT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 375.03 -- higher than 88.84% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 53.75, Verint Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to VRNT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DIOD, ACIW, PRGS, SGH, and MRCY.
- VRNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Verint Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.verint.com.
VRNT Stock Price Chart More Charts
VRNT Price/Volume Stats
Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT) Company Bio
Verint Systems provides actionable intelligence solutions and value-added services worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Enterprise Intelligence Solutions, Communications and Cyber Intelligence Solutions, and Video and Situation Intelligence Solutions. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Melville, New York.