Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRNT POWR Grades
- VRNT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.29% of US stocks.
- VRNT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- VRNT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
VRNT Stock Summary
- VRNT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 305.85 -- higher than 91.87% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.05%, Verint Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.96% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VRNT's revenue has grown -21.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Verint Systems Inc are BIGC, JAMF, SSYS, LTRX, and AMRS.
- Visit VRNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.verint.com.
VRNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VRNT's price/sales ratio is 54.13% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 235 months, VRNT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 183.
- VRNT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 183 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRNT.
VRNT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.14%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -7.22%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 45.14%.
The table below shows VRNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.67% of graded US stocks.
- VRNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 69th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ALLT, NCR, and XRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRNT.
The table below shows VRNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.17||52-week high||$56.39|
|Prev. close||$50.38||52-week low||$41.46|
|Day high||$51.26||Avg. volume||476,659|
|50-day MA||$51.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.22||Market Cap||3.31B|
Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT) Company Bio
Verint Systems provides actionable intelligence solutions and value-added services worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Enterprise Intelligence Solutions, Communications and Cyber Intelligence Solutions, and Video and Situation Intelligence Solutions. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRNT Latest Social Stream
View Full VRNT Social Stream
Latest VRNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Verint Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRNT as an investment opportunity.
MELVILLE, N.Y., February 23, 2022--Verint® Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNT) today announced its participation in an upcoming investor webinar.
MELVILLE, N.Y., February 08, 2022--Verint Wins Multiple Industry Awards for Delivering Excellence in Knowledge Management
Investment company Harel Insurance Investments & Financial Services L (Current Portfolio) buys WisdomTree Emerging Markets ex-State-Owned Enterpr, Financial Select Sector SPDR, Consumer Discretionary Select Sector SPDR, VanEck Vectors Semiconductor ETF, Visa Inc, sells Morgan Stanley, Citigroup Inc, Bank of America Corp, JPMorgan Chase, Adobe Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Harel Insurance Investments & Financial Services L.
Investment company MESIROW FINANCIAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT - Equity & Fixed Income (Current Portfolio) buys National Health Investors Inc, Signet Jewelers, Sabra Health Care REIT Inc, Verint Systems Inc, Petco Health and Wellness Co Inc, sells Ryder System Inc, Four Corners Property Trust Inc, Argo Group International Holdings, ManpowerGroup Inc, Ziff Davis Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, MESIROW FINANCIAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMEN
The Age of the Robotic Chatbot is Over: Survey Shows Consumers Demand More from Digital-First Experiences
MELVILLE, N.Y., January 26, 2022--The Age of the Robotic Chatbot is Over: Survey Shows Consumers Demand More from Digital-First Experiences
VRNT Price Returns