Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRNT POWR Grades
- VRNT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 79.55% of US stocks.
- VRNT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- VRNT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
VRNT Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that VRNT's revenue has grown -17.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 9.1% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VRNT is more volatile than 29.57% of stocks we're observing.
- VERINT SYSTEMS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 4.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 70.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VERINT SYSTEMS INC are HALO, BL, HUBS, SPT, and AUPH.
- VRNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERINT SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.verint.com.
VRNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VRNT's price/earnings ratio is 894.37% lower, now standing at -169.2.
- VRNT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 124.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRNT.
VRNT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -32.15%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 56.59%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -39.63%.
The table below shows VRNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.67% of graded US stocks.
- VRNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 69th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ALLT, NCR, and XRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRNT.
The table below shows VRNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.58||52-week high||$56.39|
|Prev. close||$34.35||52-week low||$33.48|
|Day high||$34.70||Avg. volume||486,476|
|50-day MA||$43.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.45||Market Cap||2.19B|
Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT) Company Bio
Verint Systems provides actionable intelligence solutions and value-added services worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Enterprise Intelligence Solutions, Communications and Cyber Intelligence Solutions, and Video and Situation Intelligence Solutions. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRNT Latest Social Stream
View Full VRNT Social Stream
Latest VRNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERINT SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRNT as an investment opportunity.
New Study Shows Retail Customer Experience is Key to Earning Shoppers’ Discretionary Dollars in an Era of High Inflation
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 29, 2022--Verint® (NASDAQ: VRNT), The Customer Engagement Company™, today released the findings of a new study that shows nearly two-thirds of consumers polled are less confident in the economy than a year ago and 76 percent of them are spending less money, with entertainment and clothing cited as the top areas for budget cuts in retail purchases.
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 22, 2022--Verint® Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNT) today announced its participation in two upcoming investor events.
Total Economic Impact Study of Verint Digital-First Engagement Solutions Finds an ROI of 271 Percent Over Three Years with a Payback in Less Than Six Months
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 21, 2022--Total Economic Impact Study of Verint Solutions Finds an ROI of 271 Percent Over Three Years with a Payback in Less Than Six Months
Verint Customers, MSC Industrial Supply Co. and Navy Federal Credit Union, Recognized Among 2022 ICMI Global Contact Center Award Finalists
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 14, 2022--Verint Customers, MSC Industrial Supply Co. and Navy Federal Credit Union, Recognized Among 2022 ICMI Global Contact Center Award Finalists
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Verint Systems (VRNT), UiPath (PATH) and Intapp (INTA)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on Verint Systems (VRNT – Research Report), UiPath (PATH – Research Report) and Intapp (INTA – Research Report). Verint Systems (VRNT) J.P. Morgan analyst Paul J Chung maintained a Buy rating on Verint Systems yesterday and set a price target of $58.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $41.79, close to its 52-week low of $39.83. According to TipRanks.
VRNT Price Returns