Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT): Price and Financial Metrics
VRNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.62||52-week high||$40.71|
|Prev. close||$23.93||52-week low||$23.42|
|Day high||$24.22||Avg. volume||487,185|
|50-day MA||$31.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.36||Market Cap||1.52B|
VRNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRNT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VRNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VRNT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- VRNT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.47% of US stocks).
VRNT Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, VRNT has reported earnings growth of 73.04%, putting it ahead of 85.15% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VRNT's revenue has grown -1.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 31.64% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VRNT comes in at 6.38% -- higher than that of 74.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VERINT SYSTEMS INC are DIBS, EGRX, KRMD, NVVE, and WKHS.
- VRNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VERINT SYSTEMS INC's official web site, go to www.verint.com.
VRNT Valuation Summary
- VRNT's price/earnings ratio is -243.8; this is 1052.34% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VRNT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 290.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRNT.
VRNT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 57.83%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -48.79%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -132.71%.
The table below shows VRNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.67% of graded US stocks.
- VRNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 69th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ALLT, NCR, and XRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRNT.
The table below shows VRNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT) Company Bio
Verint Systems provides actionable intelligence solutions and value-added services worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Enterprise Intelligence Solutions, Communications and Cyber Intelligence Solutions, and Video and Situation Intelligence Solutions. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Melville, New York.
VRNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRNT Latest Social Stream
View Full VRNT Social Stream
Latest VRNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VERINT SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRNT as an investment opportunity.
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 18, 2023--Verint® (NASDAQ: VRNT), The Customer Engagement Company®, is proud to be Certified™ by Great Place To Work®, the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver market-leading revenue, employee retention and increased innovation.
On September 13, 2023, President Elan Moriah sold 2,270 shares of Verint Systems Inc (NASDAQ:VRNT).
On September 13, 2023, Peter Fante, Chief Administrative Officer of Verint Systems Inc (NASDAQ:VRNT), sold 1,682 shares of the company.
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 13, 2023--Verint® (NASDAQ: VRNT), The Customer Engagement Company®, today announced it has been recognized in the 2023 CRM Industry Leader Awards as a leading provider in three categories: Best Contact Center Infrastructure, Best Contact Center Interaction Analytics, and Best Workforce Engagement Management.
We're diving into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we check out all of the hottest news happening on Thursday morning!
VRNT Price Returns