Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VRNT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VRNT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.5% of US stocks.
- VRNT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- VRNT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
VRNT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 274.91, Verint Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.61%, Verint Systems Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 7.05% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VRNT comes in at 22.2% -- higher than that of 89.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Verint Systems Inc are NURO, BIGC, AMSC, UPWK, and MBII.
- VRNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Verint Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.verint.com.
VRNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VRNT's price/sales ratio is 54.13% lower, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 235 months, VRNT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 183.
- VRNT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 183 over the prior 235 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VRNT.
VRNT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 63.12%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.53%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 7.3%.
The table below shows VRNT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VRNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VRNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.14% of graded US stocks.
- VRNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 69th of 83 Computers stocks.
- ALLT, NCR, and XRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VRNT.
The table below shows VRNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VRNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VRNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.82||52-week high||$52.70|
|Prev. close||$45.60||52-week low||$23.14|
|Day high||$45.91||Avg. volume||986,240|
|50-day MA||$43.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.72||Market Cap||3.00B|
Verint Systems Inc. (VRNT) Company Bio
Verint Systems provides actionable intelligence solutions and value-added services worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Enterprise Intelligence Solutions, Communications and Cyber Intelligence Solutions, and Video and Situation Intelligence Solutions. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
VRNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VRNT Latest Social Stream
View Full VRNT Social Stream
Latest VRNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Verint Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VRNT as an investment opportunity.
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 20, 2021--New Verint Research Shows How U.S. Health Insurance Companies Rank in Member Satisfaction
Companies often spin off pieces of their businesses into independent entities.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT)Q2 2022 Earnings CallSep 09, 2021, 4:30 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and thank you for standing by, and welcome to Verint Systems Inc.
MELVILLE, N.Y., September 14, 2021--Verint Voice of the Customer Platform Wins 2021 MetriStar Top Provider Award
Despite shrinking by US$100m in the past week, Verint Systems (NASDAQ:VRNT) shareholders are still up 131% over 5 years
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
VRNT Price Returns