Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (VSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSH POWR Grades
- VSH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VSH is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- VSH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 47% of US stocks).
VSH Stock Summary
- VSH's went public 33.57 years ago, making it older than 89.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Vishay Intertechnology Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 7.73%, greater than the shareholder yield of 75.69% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vishay Intertechnology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AIT, ELA, PAHC, GHC, and AKO.B.
- Visit VSH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vishay.com.
VSH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VSH's price/sales ratio is 78.85% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, VSH's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, VSH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VSH.
VSH Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 21.12%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34.36%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.46%.
The table below shows VSH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.73||52-week high||$26.50|
|Prev. close||$21.64||52-week low||$14.84|
|Day high||$21.88||Avg. volume||1,072,229|
|50-day MA||$22.66||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$22.04||Market Cap||3.15B|
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (VSH) Company Bio
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. manufactures and supplies discrete semiconductors and passive components in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
VSH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Vishay Intertechnology Inc. To summarize, we found that Vishay Intertechnology Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VSH, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Vishay Intertechnology Inc over the past 5.75 years is 0.07%; that's better than only 24.61% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 62.27% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.61. This coverage rate is greater than that of 67.77% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSH Latest Social Stream
View Full VSH Social Stream
Latest VSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vishay Intertechnology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSH as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) closed at $21.64, marking a +0.42% move from the previous day.
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
MALVERN, Pa., July 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE:VSH) will release its results for the second quarter ended July 3, 2021 before the New York Stock Exchange opens on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
Growing demand for microchips amid supply crunch has been helping companies like NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA), Microchip Technology (MCHP) and ON Semiconductor (ON).
No summary available.
VSH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VSHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vishay Intertechnology Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vishay Intertechnology Inc (VSH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vishay Intertechnology Inc (VSH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vishay Intertechnology Inc (VSH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch