Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (VSH): Price and Financial Metrics
VSH Stock Summary
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc's stock had its IPO on January 4, 1988, making it an older stock than 88.67% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Vishay Intertechnology Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VSH comes in at 15.19% -- higher than that of 86.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vishay Intertechnology Inc are AXE, FIZZ, SXT, HMN, and UFPI.
- VSH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vishay Intertechnology Inc's official web site, go to www.vishay.com.
VSH Daily Price Range
VSH 52-Week Price Range
VSH Stock Price Chart More Charts
VSH Price/Volume Stats
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (VSH) Company Bio
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. manufactures and supplies discrete semiconductors and passive components in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.