Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (VSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VSH POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VSH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.41% of US stocks.
- VSH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- VSH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.92% of US stocks).
VSH Stock Summary
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc's stock had its IPO on January 4, 1988, making it an older stock than 89.74% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Vishay Intertechnology Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for VSH comes in at 7.08% -- higher than that of 75.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Vishay Intertechnology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GHC, MFGP, AIT, AKO.B, and KRO.
- Visit VSH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.vishay.com.
VSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.46||52-week high||$26.50|
|Prev. close||$23.52||52-week low||$13.40|
|Day high||$23.41||Avg. volume||1,139,012|
|50-day MA||$24.62||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$20.37||Market Cap||3.25B|
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (VSH) Company Bio
Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. manufactures and supplies discrete semiconductors and passive components in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company was founded in 1962 and is based in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
VSH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for VSH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Vishay Intertechnology Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for VSH, they are:
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 60.64% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.61. This coverage rate is greater than that of 69.35% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 12.88% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
VSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VSH Latest Social Stream
View Full VSH Social Stream
Latest VSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vishay Intertechnology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VSH as an investment opportunity.
Value investing is essentially about selecting stocks that are usually cheap but fundamentally sound. Vishay Intertechnology (VSH), Boise Cascade (BCC), Owens & Minor (OMI), ON Semiconductor (ON) and Sanmina (SANM) boast low P/CF ratio.
Vishay Intertechnology’s New Proximity Sensor Offers Power Consumption Down to 6.63 μA in Compact 2.0 mm x 1.25 mm x 0.5 mm SMD Package
Featuring a VCSEL and Small 1.6 mm Light Hole, Device Is Ideal for Consumer and Industrial Applications, Including TWS Earphones and VR / AR HeadsetsMALVERN, Pa., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Optoelectronics Group of Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) today introduced a new fully integrated proximity sensor designed to increase efficiency and performance in consumer and industrial applications. Featuring a vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser (VCSEL), the Vishay Semiconductors VCNL36825T combines a photodiode, signal processing IC, and 12-bit ADC in a compact 2.0 mm by 1.25 mm by 0.5 mm surface-mount package with a small 1.6 mm light hole. As compared to previous-generation devices, the newly released proximity sensor offers a 76 % smaller package, while its reduced ligh...
Vishay's (VSH) first-quarter results benefit from strong performances of MOSFET, resistor, diode, inductor, capacitor and opto product lines.
Paycom's (PAYC) Q1 results reflect benefits of new client additions, which more than offset the negative impact of lower forms and filings due to reduced hiring in COVID-impacted industries.
New Strong Buy Stocks for May 5th
VSH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching VSHHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Vishay Intertechnology Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Vishay Intertechnology Inc (VSH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Vishay Intertechnology Inc (VSH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Vishay Intertechnology Inc (VSH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch