Ventas Inc (VTR) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering VTR.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
VTR Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for VTR as an investment opportunity.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of VTR is greater than 93.02% of all US stocks.
- VTR has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 9.06% of Trading stocks.
- VTR has a higher average analyst price target than 76.8% of Real Estate stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of VTR is higher than 25.2% of Real Estate stocks.
- VTR has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of VTR is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of VTR is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Is VTR a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!