VivoPower International PLC (VVPR): Price and Financial Metrics
VVPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.74||52-week high||$11.70|
|Prev. close||$1.76||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$1.84||Avg. volume||52,059|
|50-day MA||$2.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.41||Market Cap||4.57M|
VVPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VVPR Stock Summary
- VVPR has a market capitalization of $4,641,887 -- more than approximately just 2.56% of US stocks.
- The volatility of VIVOPOWER INTERNATIONAL PLC's share price is greater than that of 97.8% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- VIVOPOWER INTERNATIONAL PLC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -201.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 2.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VIVOPOWER INTERNATIONAL PLC are CNTY, CORR, GEO, GLT, and SBS.
- VVPR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VIVOPOWER INTERNATIONAL PLC's official web site, go to www.vivopower.com.
VVPR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, VVPR's price/sales ratio is 88.46% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- Over the past 84 months, VVPR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 35.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VVPR.
VVPR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 51.04%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -65.02%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -171.72%.
The table below shows VVPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VVPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VVPR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.5% of graded US stocks.
- VVPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 11th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows VVPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VivoPower International PLC (VVPR) Company Bio
VivoPower International Plc engages in the development, procurement, and construction of small and medium scale solar and selected solar asset ownership and maintenance. It operates through the following segments: Critical Power Services, Solar Development, and Corporate Office. The Critical Power Services segment focuses on the design, supply, installation, and maintenance of power and control systems. The Solar Development segment involves development and sale of commercial and utility scale photovoltaic solar power projects. The Corporate Office segment includes the firm's administrative operations. The company was founded by Tser Fah Chin on February 1, 2016 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
VVPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VVPR Latest Social Stream
View Full VVPR Social Stream
Latest VVPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VIVOPOWER INTERNATIONAL PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VVPR as an investment opportunity.
Board initiated review following inbound M&A expressions of interest Non binding letters of intent received for Tembo and Aevitas Kenshaw LONDON, Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VivoPower International PLC (NASDAQ: VVPR, “VivoPower”, the “Company”) has announced today that it has initiated a sum of the parts strategic value maximisation review in relation to the Company and has engaged a corporate adviser, Chardan, in this regard. The strategic review has been prompted by inbound expressions o
LONDON, Oct. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VivoPower International PLC (NASDAQ: VVPR, “VivoPower”, the “Company”) has approved an action plan to address alleged illegal market manipulation including dissemination of false information and/or naked short selling of its stock. This action plan includes creating a Board-led ‘Illegal Market Manipulation Task Force’ to actively pursue all possible actions together with the regulators in their discovery and prosecution of persons engaging in market mani
It's time to dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we start the trading week on Monday with the hottest coverage!
VIVOPOWER ANNOUNCES PLANS TO SPIN OFF MAJORITY OF CARET BUSINESS UNIT PORTFOLIO AND DISTRIBUTION OF SPECIAL DIVIDEND STOCK
LONDON, Oct. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VivoPower International PLC (NASDAQ: VVPR, “VivoPower”, the “Company”) announced today that its board of directors has approved an execution plan to spin off the majority of its Caret business unit’s portfolio, representing up to ten solar projects totalling 586MW-DC at varying stages of development. This does not include the two solar projects (totalling 96.5MW-DC) that were committed to a joint venture valued at $7.7m (representing a valuation of $80,0
VivoPower and Geminum team up to offer holistic end-to-end fleet electrification and decarbonisation solutions Geminum specialises in digital twin solutions for corporations seeking to implement decarbonisation solutions in a safe, cost-effective and integrated manner Geminum leadership team have 20 years of combined digital twin and change management experience, particularly in the mining industry LONDON, Oct. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NASDAQ listed B Corp, VivoPower International PLC (“Vivo
VVPR Price Returns