Vaxart Inc. (VXRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VXRT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VXRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 34.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for VXRT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- VXRT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
VXRT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 908.01, VAXART INC has a higher such ratio than 99.56% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that VXRT's revenue has grown -86.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.52% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, VXRT is more volatile than 93.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to VAXART INC are AGIO, PLRX, TSVT, MRUS, and EDIT.
- VXRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VAXART INC's official web site, go to vaxart.com.
VXRT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, VXRT's price/sales ratio is 17213.73% higher, now standing at 883.
- VXRT's price/sales ratio has moved up 882 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VXRT.
VXRT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -267.33%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 153.04%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 7.85%.
The table below shows VXRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VXRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VXRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.43% of graded US stocks.
- VXRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 401st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ABEO, BCDA, and PCRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VXRT.
The table below shows VXRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VXRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VXRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.08||52-week high||$5.43|
|Prev. close||$1.08||52-week low||$0.73|
|Day high||$1.11||Avg. volume||1,924,467|
|50-day MA||$1.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.52||Market Cap||141.09M|
Vaxart Inc. (VXRT) Company Bio
Vaxart, Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company, which engages in the development of oral recombinant vaccines. Its products include Influenza, Norovirus and Respiratory Syncytial Virus. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
VXRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VXRT Latest Social Stream
View Full VXRT Social Stream
Latest VXRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VAXART INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VXRT as an investment opportunity.
Drug makers are preparing everything from a vaccine that comes as a pill to a better version of Paxlovid.
Profound Medical (PROF) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Mr. Lee brings almost 15 years of experience in strategy, M&A and partnering on more than $20 billion in transactions SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Dec. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vaxart, Inc. (NASDAQ: VXRT) announced today that it has appointed Phillip Lee as its Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective immediately. “We are excited to have a CFO with Phillip’s experience in corporate finance and strategy join our team,” said Andrei Floroiu, Vaxart’s Chief Executive Officer. “He arrives at an i
Vaxart Announces Collaborative Funding from Leading Foundation to Study Its Norovirus Vaccine Candidate in Breastfeeding Mothers
Funding and support provided by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Study will focus on determining the ability of oral vaccine tablets to induce breast milk antibodies and transfer of antibodies to young infants SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Dec. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vaxart, Inc. (Nasdaq: VXRT) today announced it will commence a new study of Vaxart’s oral pill norovirus vaccine candidate focused on protecting breastfeeding mothers and their infants. The study will receive significant funding
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vaxart, Inc. (Nasdaq: VXRT) today announced that Dr. Sean Tucker, Founder and Chief Scientific Officer, will present at the World Vaccine & Immunotherapy Congress West Coast 2022 in San Diego on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 1:50 p.m. PT / 4:50 p.m. ET. Dr. Tucker will provide an overview of Vaxart’s Phase II trial for its oral pill COVID-19 vaccine candidate. Vaxart recently announced positive top-line Phase II clinical study result
VXRT Price Returns