Vaxart Inc. (VXRT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
VXRT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where VXRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.05% of US stocks.
- VXRT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- VXRT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.87% of US stocks).
VXRT Stock Summary
- VXRT's price/sales ratio is 681.99; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.01% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 219.85%, Vaxart Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.82% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that VXRT's revenue has grown -84.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.79% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Vaxart Inc are CRIS, SILC, LOGC, BLDP, and KDMN.
- VXRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Vaxart Inc's official web site, go to vaxart.com.
VXRT Valuation Summary
- VXRT's price/earnings ratio is -20.3; this is 155.62% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, VXRT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 77.5.
- VXRT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 67.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VXRT.
VXRT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -23.44%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 42.59%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -42.52%.
The table below shows VXRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VXRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VXRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.66% of graded US stocks.
- VXRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 402nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ABEO, BCDA, and PCRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VXRT.
The table below shows VXRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
VXRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VXRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.74||52-week high||$24.90|
|Prev. close||$6.88||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$6.82||Avg. volume||12,662,275|
|50-day MA||$8.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.61||Market Cap||844.33M|
Vaxart Inc. (VXRT) Company Bio
Vaxart, Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company, which engages in the development of oral recombinant vaccines. Its products include Influenza, Norovirus and Respiratory Syncytial Virus. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
VXRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VXRT Latest Social Stream
View Full VXRT Social Stream
Latest VXRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Vaxart Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VXRT as an investment opportunity.
NVAX stock is struggling on Wednesday as investors process what's going on behind the scenes with Novavax's manufacturing.
VXRT stock is still worth a shot, as there's still big potential demand for a "no-needle" Covid-19 vaccine alternative.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Morris Kandinov Investigating TSN, VXRT, APYX, and EHTH; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
SAN DIEGO, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- National law firm Morris Kandinov is investigating the actions of the officers and board of directors of Tyson Foods, Inc., Vaxart, Inc., Apyx Medical Corporation, and eHealth, Inc. If you are a current owner of shares of any of these stocks, contact [email protected] or call (619) 708-3993. Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) Shareholder Rights Investigation Morris Kandinov is investigating Tyson Foods, Inc. regarding corporate governance failures, possible bre
There are a handful of companies that dominate the coronavirus vaccine market. Vaccine hesitancy prevents many people from getting inoculated. One company looking to make headway into the vaccine-hesitant crowd is Vaxart (NASDAQ: VXRT).
The advent of Covid-19 also bought with it the rise of the coronavirus stocks. The phenomenon saw shares of previously unknown companies attain improbable heights in 2020, based on the potential to bring to market solutions to blunt the pandemic’s impact. For a while, hardly soared any higher than Vaxart (VXRT). The small vaccine maker boasts one big USP – its potential Covid-19 vaccine is in pill form, a godsend for the needle-shy.
VXRT Price Returns