Vaxart Inc. (VXRT): Price and Financial Metrics
VXRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.72||52-week high||$2.35|
|Prev. close||$0.71||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$0.73||Avg. volume||1,675,623|
|50-day MA||$0.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.88||Market Cap||110.02M|
VXRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
VXRT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where VXRT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.8% of US stocks.
- VXRT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- VXRT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 3.78% of US stocks).
VXRT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of VAXART INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 52.73, VAXART INC has a higher such ratio than 96.8% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for VAXART INC comes in at 472.42%, a number that bests 98.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to VAXART INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TSVT, MRUS, STRO, SELB, and HOWL.
- VXRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit VAXART INC's official web site, go to vaxart.com.
VXRT Valuation Summary
- VXRT's price/earnings ratio is -1.1; this is 104.12% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- VXRT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 690.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for VXRT.
VXRT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 61.31%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 153.04%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1364.91%.
The table below shows VXRT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
VXRT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- VXRT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.43% of graded US stocks.
- VXRT's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 401st of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ABEO, BCDA, and PCRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with VXRT.
The table below shows VXRT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Vaxart Inc. (VXRT) Company Bio
Vaxart, Inc. operates as a clinical-stage biotechnology company, which engages in the development of oral recombinant vaccines. Its products include Influenza, Norovirus and Respiratory Syncytial Virus. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in South San Francisco, CA.
VXRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
VXRT Latest Social Stream
View Full VXRT Social Stream
Latest VXRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about VAXART INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate VXRT as an investment opportunity.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vaxart, Inc. (Nasdaq: VXRT) today announced that senior management will participate in a fireside chat at the 2023 Cantor Global Healthcare Conference in New York on Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 2:25 p.m. ET. The webcast of the fireside chat will be available on the Company’s Investor Presentations & Events page. A replay will be available on the Company’s website following the event. Management will also participate in one-on-on
These transformative early-stage biotech stocks can deliver triple-digit upside if their key milestones are achieved on time.
Vaxart Announces Topline Data from the Phase 2 Challenge Study of its Monovalent Norovirus Vaccine Candidate
Study met 5 of 6 primary endpoints Vaccine was safe and well tolerated with no vaccine-related serious adverse events (SAEs) Vaccination led to a statistically significant reduction in infection rate, a non-statistically significant reduction in norovirus acute gastroenteritis (AGE), and a substantial reduction in viral shedding Conference call today at 5:00 p.m. ET SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vaxart, Inc. (Nasdaq: VXRT) today announced top-line data from the
Vaxart, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VXRT ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 10% in the last week. But that is...
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for VAXART, INC. (VXRT), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
VXRT Price Returns