Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc. (WASH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WASH has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.51%, higher than about 92.87% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WASH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GSKY, TEF, SVT, TRMD and RGR.
WASH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Washington Trust Bancorp Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 20% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, WASH offers a dividend yield in the top 17.25% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's expected return of 20% is higher than 76.62% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, WASH has a discount rate lower than 76.62% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for WASH than it is for 64.83% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
WASH Dividend Chart
WASH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WASH Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WASH dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Washington Trust Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc Common Stock (WASH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) - Dividend Investor
Washington Trust Bancorp Inc (WASH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha