Westpac Banking Corporation (WBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WBK's average cash flow over the past 5.01 years is greater than 96.64% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, WBK generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.09% of US dividend stocks.
- WBK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 150.65% over the past 5.01 years -- higher than 95.45% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WBK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MNRO, FDP, WSTG, XIN and GAIN.
WBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WBK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 22.98%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Westpac Banking Corp are:
- Westpac Banking Corp's market cap of $55 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 23.03% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, WBK's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 23.03% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, WBK boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 6.26% of the dividend issuers in our set.
WBK Dividend Chart
WBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|