Westpac Banking Corporation (WBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WBK's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than 95.95% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, WBK generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 97.54% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, WBK has returned $5,769,000,000 US dollars, more than 96.29% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WBK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VSEC, LII, BDC, GM and GE.
WBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WBK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 114.98% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WBK, investors may wish to consider are:
- WBK's market cap is about 46 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 78.59% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Westpac Banking Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than merely 15.37% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Westpac Banking Corp's estimated return of 114.98% surpasses about 84.94% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
WBK Dividend Chart
WBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|