Webster Financial Corporation (WBS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WBS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 507,991,000, ranking above 94.28% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WBS has less volatility in its price than merely 21.32% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WBS's price: LNT, AEE, ENIC, AZN and SQFT.
WBS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WBS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 42.26% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WBS, investors may wish to consider are:
- Webster Financial Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 67.85% of its fellow mid-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Webster Financial Corp, its beta is lower than merely 15.13% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Webster Financial Corp has an equity discount rate lower than merely 19.24% of them.
WBS Dividend Chart
WBS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|