Webster Financial Corporation (WBS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WBS has less fluctuation in its price than 8.37% of stocks we're observing.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 19th straight quarter dividends for WBS have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WBS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AWR, CCI, NI, PTE and WMT.
WBS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WBS, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 51.87% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Webster Financial Corp are:
- The Webster Financial Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 75.62% of dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Webster Financial Corp, its beta is lower than 5.74% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, WBS's equity discount rate is less than 8.22% of those stocks.
WBS Dividend Chart
WBS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|