Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for WEYS has a compound average growth rate of 40.82%, which is higher than 87.49% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WEYS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FICO, BMI, ETN, SNY and FSI.
WEYS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Weyco Group Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 5.12% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Weyco Group Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Weyco Group Inc's dividend yield of 5.98% is in the top 15.8%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 5.12%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 83.33% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Weyco Group Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.33% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
WEYS Dividend Chart
WEYS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|