Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WEYS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.01, ranking above merely 10.71% stocks in our set.
- WEYS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 43.02% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 88.15% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WEYS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: LNC, TGI, STAF, SBFG and FOXA.
WEYS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WEYS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 8.43% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Weyco Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, WEYS offers a dividend yield in the top 13.04% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Weyco Group Inc's expected return of -8.43% is higher than 81.46% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Weyco Group Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 81.46% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
WEYS Dividend Chart
WEYS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|