Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WEYS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -3,851,000; for context, that's better than merely 1.24% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for WEYS has a compound average growth rate of 53.25%, which is higher than 89.14% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WEYS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EVI, NFE, REYN, UVE and LITE.
WEYS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WEYS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 4.77%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Weyco Group Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Weyco Group Inc's dividend yield of 5.57% is in the top 12.55%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Weyco Group Inc's expected return of -4.77% is higher than 87.42% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, WEYS has a discount rate lower than 87.42% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
WEYS Dividend Chart
WEYS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|