Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WEYS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -3,851,000, ranking above just 1.19% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WEYS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TAK, SQFT, RACE, NJDCY and UVE.
WEYS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WEYS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 80.88%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Weyco Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Weyco Group Inc produces a dividend yield 4.04% -- which falls in the top 20.87%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 80.88%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 91.23% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, WEYS has a discount rate lower than 91.23% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for WEYS than it is for 90.06% of other equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector that also issue dividends.
WEYS Dividend Chart
WEYS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WEYS Dividends vs. Peers
WEYS's dividend yield currently ranks #12 of 92 vs. its peers in the Fashion & Luxury category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WEYS dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Weyco Group Inc and its dividends:
Weyco Group Inc Common Stock (WEYS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Weyco Group Inc (WEYS) - Dividend Investor
Weyco Group Inc (WEYS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha