Weyco Group, Inc. (WEYS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WEYS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -3,851,000, ranking above just 1.19% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WEYS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TAK, SQFT, RACE, NJDCY and UVE.
WEYS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for WEYS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 3.67%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Weyco Group Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Weyco Group Inc produces a dividend yield 4.09% -- which falls in the top 18.76%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Weyco Group Inc's expected return of 3.67% is higher than 83.33% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Weyco Group Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 83.33% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- The Weyco Group Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 26.93% of dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap class, where it lives.
WEYS Dividend Chart
WEYS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|