Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, WHD's growth rate has been 0.92% over the past 4.25 years.
- WHD's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 4.25 years is 0.9% -- which is higher than about 97.86% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WHD's price: TRIB, CEPU, PRGO, CSX and XLNX.
WHD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WHD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 87.01% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WHD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for WHD, its beta is lower than just 2.02% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, WHD boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 99.18% of the dividend issuers in our set.
WHD Dividend Chart
WHD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|