Cactus, Inc. (WHD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WHD reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.97% over the past 3.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WHD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 134,752,000, ranking above 91.96% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WHD's price: WERN, ERIE, CPB, AU and RAND.
WHD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Cactus Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 76.02% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cactus Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Energy sector, WHD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 12.61% such stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, WHD's provides a return of -76.02% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 10.85% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Cactus Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 88.25% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
WHD Dividend Chart
WHD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|