WhiteHorse Finance, Inc. (WHF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that WHF reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 10.8% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- WHF's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.21% -- which is higher than about just 6.74% stocks we're looking at.
- WHF's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 130.33% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 94.93% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WHF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HII, SPGI, MNRO, TDS and AUY.
WHF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for WHF, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 95.97% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WHF, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, WhiteHorse Finance Inc's dividend yield of 10.64% is in the top 3.08%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 95.97%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 91.14% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, WhiteHorse Finance Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 91.14% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
WHF Dividend Chart
WHF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|