WhiteHorse Finance, Inc. (WHF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WHF's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 11.68% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- WHF's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.52% -- which is higher than about just 0.64% stocks we're looking at.
- WHF's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 84.4% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 92.52% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WHF's price: MHLD, OMI, IMKTA, TECH and RGR.
WHF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of WHF, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 158.35%. Digging deeper, the aspects of WhiteHorse Finance Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, WHF offers a dividend yield in the top 3.28% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 158.35%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 92.06% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, WhiteHorse Finance Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.06% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, WHF's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 17.32% of them.
WHF Dividend Chart
WHF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|