Encore Wire Corporation (WIRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 32.11 -- higher than 98.26% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, WIRE has returned $1,643,000 US dollars -- more than 5.52% of public US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for WIRE has a compound average growth rate of 405.64%, which is higher than 98.05% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WIRE's price: CAAS, CTIB, FDS, HASI and MOMO.
WIRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WIRE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 98.77% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WIRE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Encore Wire Corp produces a dividend yield 0.06% -- which falls in the bottom 0.29%.
- In terms of opportunity, Encore Wire Corp's estimated return of -98.77% surpasses about just 0.52% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Encore Wire Corp than it is for just 10.3% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
WIRE Dividend Chart
WIRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|