Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares (WLTW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLTW POWR Grades
- WLTW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 84.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WLTW is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WLTW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
WLTW Stock Summary
- WLTW has a higher market value than 91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,201,626,420.
- WLTW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 73.01 -- higher than 70.07% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WLTW is more volatile than just 22.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WLTW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AJG, ORAN, DLTR, SWK, and LUV.
- Visit WLTW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.willistowerswatson.com.
WLTW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WLTW's price/sales ratio is 158.33% higher, now standing at 3.1.
- Over the past 238 months, WLTW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- WLTW's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 238 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLTW.
WLTW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLTW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$206.07||52-week high||$271.87|
|Prev. close||$226.41||52-week low||$179.31|
|Day high||$215.79||Avg. volume||1,067,224|
|50-day MA||$241.57||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$224.49||Market Cap||26.58B|
Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company - Ordinary Shares (WLTW) Company Bio
Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company operates as an advisory, broking, and solutions company. The Company provides a range of insurance brokerage, reinsurance, and risk management consulting services. The company is based in London, England.
WLTW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Willis Towers Watson Plc. To summarize, we found that Willis Towers Watson Plc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Willis Towers Watson Plc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 85. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 65.6% of US equities in the Financial Services sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.73 years comes in at 0.37%; that's greater than 73.71% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WLTW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLTW Latest Social Stream
View Full WLTW Social Stream
Latest WLTW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Willis Towers Watson Plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLTW as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK: Aon Plc and Willis Towers Watson Plc on Monday called off a $30 billion merger that would have created the worlds largest insurance broker, saying objections by U.S. regulators created unacceptable delay and uncertainty. The decision was hailed by some as an early victory for the Biden administrations Department of Justice, which sued last month to block it. But it stood at odds with European regulators who recently approved the deal, on condition the companies sell assets - deals now halted that will largely affect the proposed buyer, broker Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Combining Aon and Willis, which rank second and third in revenue behind Marsh & McLennan Cos Inc, would have created a new leader with $20.3 billion in annual revenue, compared with $17.2 billion for Marsh. Aon w...
Amid the uncertainty over Aon PLCs now-scuttled plan to acquire Willis Towers Watson PLC, Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc. increased its staff level by nearly 2,000 during the first half of 2021, Marsh & McLennan CEO Dan Glaser says. We The post How many people Marsh hired amidst distraction and uncertainty of Aon-Willis merger discussions appeared first on Canadian Underwriter .
Aon Plc and Willis Towers Watson Plc on Monday called off a $30 billion merger that would have created the worlds largest insurance broker, saying objections by U.S. regulators created unacceptable delay and uncertainty. The decision was hailed by some as an early victory for the Biden administrations Department of Justice, which sued last month 
An workplace constructing with the Aon emblem is seen amid the easing of the coronavirus illness (COVID-19) restrictions within the Central Enterprise District of Sydney, Australia, June 3, 2020. REUTERS/Loren ElliottJuly 26 (Reuters) Aon Plc (AON.N) and Willis Towers Watson Plc on Monday known as off a $30 billion merger that might have created  The post Insurance coverage brokers Aon, Willis scrap $30 bln merger; gradual trial threat appeared first on Business News .
Despite winning regulatory approval of the combination from the European Commission, Aon and Willis Towers Watson have reached an impasse with the U.S. Department of Justice, says Aon CEO Greg Case.
WLTW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WLTWWant to do more research on Willis Towers Watson Plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Willis Towers Watson Plc (WLTW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Willis Towers Watson Plc (WLTW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Willis Towers Watson Plc (WLTW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch