Waste Management Inc (WM) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Waste Management Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
The Trend in the Analyst Price Target
WM's average price target has moved up $13.46 over the prior 9 days.
WM Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The average analyst price target of WM is greater than 88.04% of all US stocks.
- Waste Management Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 93.33% of Almost Nothing stocks.
- WM has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 66.81% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- Waste Management Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 66.6% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The NA of WM is greater than practically none of all US stocks.
Is WM a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!