Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WMK's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.11% -- which is higher than about only 10.49% stocks we're looking at.
- Free cash flow for WMK has a compound average growth rate of 268.91%, which is higher than 97.26% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WMK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DHR, MBT, NFE, YPF and OGS.
WMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WMK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 376.09%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Weis Markets Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, WMK has a beta lower than 93.3% of them.
- WMK's market cap of approximately $2 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 86.96% of them.
WMK Dividend Chart
WMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|