Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WMK has less volatility in its price than 93.83% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- WMK's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 272.36% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 96.97% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WMK's price: CLX, VIRC, FMAO, CZNC and KOS.
WMK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WMK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 263.69% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Weis Markets Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for WMK, approximately 96.08% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- WMK's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 95.23% of them.
WMK Dividend Chart
WMK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|