Western New England Bancorp Inc (WNEB) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering WNEB.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WNEB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for WNEB as an investment opportunity.
- Western New England Bancorp Inc's average analyst price target is greater than 16.27% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of WNEB is greater than 83.33% of Banking stocks.
- WNEB has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 74.23% of all US stocks.
- WNEB has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 27.5% of all US stocks.
- WNEB has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of WNEB is higher than practically none of all US stocks.
- Western New England Bancorp Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding WNEB using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.