WNS (Holdings) Limited Sponsored ADR (Jersey) (WNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WNS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WNS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- WNS's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 42.29% of US stocks).
WNS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 78.73%, Wns (Holdings) Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 90.09% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Wns (Holdings) Ltd comes in at 51.46%, a number that bests 87.17% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Wns (Holdings) Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 11.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wns (Holdings) Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ROLL, FN, FEDU, SVM, and MC.
- WNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wns (Holdings) Ltd's official web site, go to www.wns.com.
WNS Valuation Summary
- WNS's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 36.36% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- WNS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.1 over the prior 184 months.
- WNS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 184 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WNS.
WNS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 76.07%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 95.01%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 8.98%.
The table below shows WNS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WNS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WNS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.03% of graded US stocks.
- WNS's asset turnover comes in at 0.862 -- ranking 154th of 554 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows WNS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.85||52-week high||$84.55|
|Prev. close||$81.45||52-week low||$57.06|
|Day high||$82.49||Avg. volume||159,349|
|50-day MA||$81.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$75.44||Market Cap||3.98B|
WNS (Holdings) Limited Sponsored ADR (Jersey) (WNS) Company Bio
WNS Holdings provides business process management services such as finance and accounting, customer care, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry specific back office and front office processes. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Mumbai, India.
Most Popular Stories View All
WNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WNS Latest Social Stream
View Full WNS Social Stream
Latest WNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wns (Holdings) Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WNS as an investment opportunity.
BGSF vs. WNS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
WNS (Holdings) Limited ( NYSE:WNS ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a decent share price growth in the...
WNS (Holdings) Limited Sponsore found using ticker (WNS) have now 10 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 99 and 85 calculating the mean target price we have 92.6. Now with the previous closing price of 81.84 this indicates there is a potential upside of 13.1%. The 50 day MA is 81.61 and the 200 moving average now moves to 76.52. The market capitalisation for the company is $4,028m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="WNS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] WNS (Holdings) Limited, a business process management (BPM) company, provides data, voice, analytical, and business transformation services worldwi...
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), a global Business Process Management (BPM) company, today announced the formal launch of the Business Transformation After the Digital Tipping Point survey repo
NEW YORK & LONDON & MUMBAI, India, August 26, 2021--WNS and Corinium Launch Digital Business Transformation Survey Report.
WNS Price Returns