WNS (Holdings) Limited Sponsored ADR (Jersey) (WNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WNS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.46% of US stocks.
- WNS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WNS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 30.88% of US stocks).
WNS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 78.73%, Wns (Holdings) Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 89.51% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WNS has reported earnings growth of 164.18%, putting it ahead of 89.4% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Wns (Holdings) Ltd's share price is greater than that of just 5.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wns (Holdings) Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be EGRX, MC, USPH, HCAT, and DHIL.
- WNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wns (Holdings) Ltd's official web site, go to www.wns.com.
WNS Valuation Summary
- WNS's price/earnings ratio is 36.6; this is 20.39% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- WNS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $20.7 over the prior 181 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WNS.
WNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.88||52-week high||$78.07|
|Prev. close||$76.65||52-week low||$51.32|
|Day high||$76.67||Avg. volume||168,996|
|50-day MA||$73.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.11||Market Cap||3.75B|
WNS (Holdings) Limited Sponsored ADR (Jersey) (WNS) Company Bio
WNS Holdings provides business process management services such as finance and accounting, customer care, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry specific back office and front office processes. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Mumbai, India.
WNS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Wns (Holdings) Ltd. To summarize, we found that Wns (Holdings) Ltd ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WNS, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 9.95; that's higher than 68.63% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 95% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 81.3% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 5% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 18.67% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WNS Latest Social Stream
View Full WNS Social Stream
Latest WNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wns (Holdings) Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WNS as an investment opportunity.
WNS (Holdings) Limited, today announced that the company has released its first-ever public corporate sustainability report.
WNS (Holdings) (NYSE:WNS) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 6.9% over the last...
WNS Files Fiscal 2021 Annual Report on Form 20-F.
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow hitting […]
WNS Price Returns