WNS (Holdings) Limited Sponsored ADR (Jersey) (WNS): Price and Financial Metrics
WNS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 138.79%, Wns (Holdings) Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 89.41% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WNS has reported earnings growth of 63.13%, putting it ahead of 84.66% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WNS's revenue has grown 51.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.74% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wns (Holdings) Ltd are USPH, WHD, USLM, SGA, and GHG.
- WNS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wns (Holdings) Ltd's official web site, go to www.wns.com.
WNS Stock Price Chart More Charts
WNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.23||52-week high||$72.00|
|Prev. close||$70.75||52-week low||$45.25|
|Day high||$71.25||Avg. volume||228,433|
|50-day MA||$64.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.41||Market Cap||3.50B|
WNS (Holdings) Limited Sponsored ADR (Jersey) (WNS) Company Bio
WNS Holdings provides business process management services such as finance and accounting, customer care, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry specific back office and front office processes. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Mumbai, India.