Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WOR POWR Grades
- WOR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.96% of US stocks.
- WOR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WOR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
WOR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WOR is 3.54 -- better than 86.34% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC is higher than 87.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TWIN, FARM, CENT, LRN, and CR.
- Visit WOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.worthingtonindustries.com.
WOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, WOR's price/sales ratio is 70.59% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 243 months, WOR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 227.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WOR.
WOR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 29.59%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -57.15%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 181.73%.
The table below shows WOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.56% of graded US stocks.
- WOR's asset turnover comes in at 1.001 -- ranking 19th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SPLP, CRS, and MATW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WOR.
The table below shows WOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.91||52-week high||$62.83|
|Prev. close||$48.16||52-week low||$39.13|
|Day high||$48.76||Avg. volume||225,418|
|50-day MA||$51.11||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$51.09||Market Cap||2.37B|
Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR) Company Bio
Worthington Industries focuses on value-added steel processing and manufactured metal products in the United States, Europe, Mexico, Canada, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Steel Processing, Pressure Cylinders, and Engineered Cabs. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
WOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WOR Latest Social Stream
View Full WOR Social Stream
Latest WOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WOR as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Nikola Corp.’s chief executive officer told a jury he learned only after joining the company that its debut electric truck had neither a gas-powered turbine nor a fuel cell when founder Trevor Milton unveiled it.Most Read from BloombergPutin Calls Up More Troops, Resumes Nuclear Threat Over UkrainePowell Signals More Pain to Come With Fed Sending Rates HigherUN Latest: Japan and South Korea Leaders Met Over Wartime LaborTrump Sued by New York Over ‘Fraudulent’ Asset ValuationsTyco
These companies are offering growth at reasonable prices
ESEA, BEN and WOR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on September 19, 2022.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Sept. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Worthington Industries, Inc. (NYSE:WOR) plans to release its first quarter results before the market opens on Thursday, Sept. 29, 2022. The Company will webcast a live discussion of these results that day at 8:30 a.m. ET. The webcast will be available at www.WorthingtonIndustries.com and will be archived for one year. About Worthington IndustriesWorthington Industries (NYSE:WOR) is a leading industrial manufacturing company pursuing its vision t
A J.P. Morgan analyst keeps his Sell rating and price target of $7. He questions how profitable the retail trading platform can become.
WOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WORWant to see what other sources are saying about Worthington Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch