Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR): Price and Financial Metrics
WOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.29||52-week high||$77.42|
|Prev. close||$60.78||52-week low||$41.61|
|Day high||$61.49||Avg. volume||186,115|
|50-day MA||$70.94||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$62.30||Market Cap||3.06B|
WOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WOR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.15% of US stocks.
- WOR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WOR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 54.24% of US stocks).
WOR Stock Summary
- WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 81.3% of US listed stocks.
- WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.48% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASGN, KMT, ENS, OSK, and CHX.
- WOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.worthingtonindustries.com.
WOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WOR's price/earnings ratio is 27.96% lower, now standing at 13.4.
- Over the past 243 months, WOR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WOR.
WOR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -34.12%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -57.15%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.44%.
The table below shows WOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.56% of graded US stocks.
- WOR's asset turnover comes in at 1.001 -- ranking 19th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SPLP, CRS, and MATW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WOR.
The table below shows WOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR) Company Bio
Worthington Industries focuses on value-added steel processing and manufactured metal products in the United States, Europe, Mexico, Canada, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Steel Processing, Pressure Cylinders, and Engineered Cabs. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
WOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WOR Latest Social Stream
View Full WOR Social Stream
Latest WOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WOR as an investment opportunity.
The prospects of three materials stocks that offer above-average dividend yields.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Worthington Industries fair value estimate is US$108...
Q1 2024 Worthington Industries Inc Earnings Call
Shares of Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR) were tumbling today after the industrial manufacturing company posted disappointing top-line results in its fiscal first-quarter earnings report. Worthington, which is a steel processor and manufacturer of pressure cylinders for products like propane, among other product lines, said that revenue fell 15% in the quarter to $1.19 billion, missing estimates at $1.23 billion. The company said lower average selling prices in steel processing as well as lower overall volumes were responsible for the decline in revenue.
A deep dive into the intrinsic value of Worthington Industries (WOR) with a focus on its financial strength, profitability, and growth.
WOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WORWant to see what other sources are saying about Worthington Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch