Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR): Price and Financial Metrics
WOR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.43, Worthington Industries Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 14.48% of US stocks.
- WOR's current price/earnings ratio is 5.67, which is higher than just 4.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Worthington Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 395.57%; that's higher than 95.81% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Worthington Industries Inc are GTLS, AMED, TTEC, STRA, and ABM.
- Visit WOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.worthingtonindustries.com.
WOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.59||52-week high||$75.45|
|Prev. close||$65.29||52-week low||$22.29|
|Day high||$67.90||Avg. volume||283,529|
|50-day MA||$65.78||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$51.11||Market Cap||3.48B|
Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR) Company Bio
Worthington Industries focuses on value-added steel processing and manufactured metal products in the United States, Europe, Mexico, Canada, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Steel Processing, Pressure Cylinders, and Engineered Cabs. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
WOR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Worthington Industries Inc. To summarize, we found that Worthington Industries Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Worthington Industries Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 26.9 -- which is good for besting 86.64% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Basic Materials sector with positive cash flow).
- Worthington Industries Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
- WOR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 18.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WOR Latest Social Stream
View Full WOR Social Stream
Latest WOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Worthington Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WOR as an investment opportunity.
Stocks have good business quality and are trading below 15 times earnings
Looking into the current session, Worthington Industries Inc. (NYSE:WOR) is trading at $62.82, after a 1.58% drop. Over the past month, the stock fell by 4.55%, but over the past year, it actually increased by 160.57%. With questionable short-term performance like this, and great long-term performance, long-term shareholders might want to start looking into the company's price-to-earnings ratio. Assuming that all other factors are held constant, this could present itself as an opportunity for shareholders trying to capitalize on the higher share price. The stock is currently below from its 52 week high by 16.74%. The P/E ratio measures the current share price to the company's earnings per share. It is used by long-term investors to analyze the company's current performance against its p...
Worthington (WOR) to reward shareholders with a hiked quarterly dividend rate and an incremental share buyback program. This underpins its strong cash position.
Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR) Q3 2021 Earnings Conference Call March 24, 2021 2:00 PM ET Company Participants Marcus Rogier - Treasurer & Investor Relations Officer Andy Rose - President & Chief Executive Officer Joe Hayek - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Phil Gibbs - KeyBanc Capital Markets Tristan Gresser...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Worthington Industries Inc (NYSE: WOR)Q3 2021 Earnings CallMar 24, 2021, 2:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon, and welcome to the Worthington Industries' Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Conference Call.
WOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WORWant to see what other sources are saying about Worthington Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!