Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR): Price and Financial Metrics
WOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.17||52-week high||$53.41|
|Prev. close||$51.85||52-week low||$29.69|
|Day high||$52.36||Avg. volume||366,770|
|50-day MA||$40.21||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$39.92||Market Cap||2.56B|
WOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WOR POWR Grades
- WOR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WOR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- WOR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
WOR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WOR is currently 3.77, higher than merely 14.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32.33%, WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.01% of about US stocks.
- WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.51%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRDO, CRAI, TMHC, KMT, and RGP.
- Visit WOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.worthingtonindustries.com.
WOR Valuation Summary
- WOR's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 33.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- WOR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WOR.
WOR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -34.12%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -57.15%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.44%.
The table below shows WOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.56% of graded US stocks.
- WOR's asset turnover comes in at 1.001 -- ranking 19th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SPLP, CRS, and MATW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WOR.
The table below shows WOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR) Company Bio
Worthington Industries focuses on value-added steel processing and manufactured metal products in the United States, Europe, Mexico, Canada, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Steel Processing, Pressure Cylinders, and Engineered Cabs. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
WOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WOR Latest Social Stream
View Full WOR Social Stream
Latest WOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORTHINGTON ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WOR as an investment opportunity.
While Worthington Enterprises, Inc. ( NYSE:WOR ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
The latest trading day saw Worthington Industries (WOR) settling at $51.62, representing a +0.25% change from its previous close.
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Worthington Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: WOR) will hold its quarterly earnings conference call Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2023, at 9 a.m. ET. The Company will discuss its fiscal second quarter results, which will reflect the performance of the pre-separation consolidated Worthington Industries. Results will be released after the market closes on December 19. A live audio webcast of the December 20 call will be available at IR.worthingtonenterprises.com. For
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Worthington Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: WOR) formerly Worthington Industries, Inc., a leading industrial manufacturing company, today completed the previously announced separation of its Steel Processing business, Worthington Steel, Inc., into a standalone, publicly traded company. Worthington Steel common stock begins “regular-way” trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) today under the ticker symbol “WS”. Worthington Enterprises common stock
Worthington Steel Inc. (NYSE: WS) will be added to the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the open of trading on Friday, December 1, replacing Sleep Number Corp. (NASD: SNBR) which will be removed from the S&P SmallCap 600 effective before the open of trading on Monday, December 4. S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Worthington Industries Inc. (NYSE: WOR) is spinning off Worthington Steel in a transaction expected to be completed on December 1. Post spin-off, the parent Worthington Industries will re
WOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WORWant to see what other sources are saying about Worthington Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch