Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WOR POWR Grades
- WOR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WOR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WOR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
WOR Stock Summary
- WOR's went public 32.03 years ago, making it older than 84.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 6.2, Worthington Industries Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 10.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- WOR's price/sales ratio is 0.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 15.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABM, ATKR, WWW, TWIN, and ADUS.
- WOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Worthington Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.worthingtonindustries.com.
WOR Valuation Summary
- WOR's price/earnings ratio is 3.9; this is 80.4% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WOR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.2.
- WOR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WOR.
WOR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.84%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -11.26%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -11.49%.
The table below shows WOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.56% of graded US stocks.
- WOR's asset turnover comes in at 1.001 -- ranking 19th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SPLP, CRS, and MATW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WOR.
The table below shows WOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.85||52-week high||$68.96|
|Prev. close||$43.76||52-week low||$41.50|
|Day high||$45.07||Avg. volume||244,798|
|50-day MA||$50.22||Dividend yield||2.58%|
|200-day MA||$53.82||Market Cap||2.25B|
Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR) Company Bio
Worthington Industries focuses on value-added steel processing and manufactured metal products in the United States, Europe, Mexico, Canada, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Steel Processing, Pressure Cylinders, and Engineered Cabs. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
WOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WOR Latest Social Stream
View Full WOR Social Stream
Latest WOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Worthington Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WOR as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Worthington Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:WOR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
A new fuel cell factory isn't the only way Columbus is getting in on a hydrogen-powered future. Hyperion Co. last week said it could be manufacturing hydrogen fuel cells on the city’s southwest side next year. The company says those fuel cells will power vehicles, including its own XP-1 supercar, as well as “stationary and mobile” energy storage products.
Allegion (ALLE) to reward shareholders with hiked quarterly dividend payments. The decision of the incremental rewards is in sync with the company's sound capital allocation policies.
Kaiser (KALU) to reward shareholders with hiked quarterly dividend payments. The decision of the incremental rewards is in sync with the company's sound capital allocation policies.
Two Republican strategists and a Trump White House staffer are targets of latest batch of Jan. 6 subpoenas
Committee subpoenas go to Andy Surabian and Arthur Schwartz, strategists who advised Donald Trump Jr., and Ross Worthington, a former White House and Trump campaign staffer who the committee says helped draft then-President Donald Trump's speech at the rally that directly preceded the Jan. 6 attack.
WOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WORWant to see what other sources are saying about Worthington Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch