Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WOR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WOR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WOR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
WOR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WOR is 3.62 -- better than 86.16% of US stocks.
- WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.87% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC has a higher such ratio than just 15.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LCII, MAT, DLA, HWKN, and WWW.
- Visit WOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.worthingtonindustries.com.
WOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, WOR's price/sales ratio is 61.54% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- WOR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WOR.
WOR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 29.59%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -116.67%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -24.36%.
The table below shows WOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.56% of graded US stocks.
- WOR's asset turnover comes in at 1.001 -- ranking 19th of 40 Steel Works Etc stocks.
- SPLP, CRS, and MATW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WOR.
The table below shows WOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.81||52-week high||$62.83|
|Prev. close||$54.34||52-week low||$38.01|
|Day high||$55.84||Avg. volume||150,159|
|50-day MA||$53.40||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$49.24||Market Cap||2.77B|
Worthington Industries, Inc. (WOR) Company Bio
Worthington Industries focuses on value-added steel processing and manufactured metal products in the United States, Europe, Mexico, Canada, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Steel Processing, Pressure Cylinders, and Engineered Cabs. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Columbus, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
WOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WOR Latest Social Stream
View Full WOR Social Stream
Latest WOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORTHINGTON INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WOR as an investment opportunity.
JPMorgan analyst Kenneth Worthington sees Blackstone as a 'best in class business primed for an economic soft landing' and upgrades stock to overweight
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Worthington Industries' (NYSE:WOR) stock is up by a considerable 30% over the past three months. Given that stock...
Appoints John H. McConnell II to the Board of Directors; John P. McConnell Intends to Step Down in June John H. McConnell II John H. McConnell II, Worthington’s vice president, Global Business Development, Sustainable Energy Solutions, named to Worthington Industries’ board of directors. John P. McConnell John P. McConnell, executive chairman, intends to step down from Worthington Industries’ board of directors in June 2023. COLUMBUS, Ohio, Jan. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of director
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Typically...
WOR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WORWant to see what other sources are saying about Worthington Industries Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Worthington Industries Inc (WOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch