WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, WSFS's growth rate has been 0.3% over the past 5.5 years.
- WSFS has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.22%, higher than about 5.28% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WSFS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ORA, LNT, AUBN, CTSH and PCG.
WSFS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of WSFS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 68.28% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Wsfs Financial Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, WSFS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than just 13.58% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -68.28%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 15.75% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, WSFS has a discount rate lower than just 15.75% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, WSFS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 82.49% of the dividend issuers in our set.
WSFS Dividend Chart
WSFS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|