WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, WSFS's growth rate has been 0.3% over the past 5.5 years.
- WSFS has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.22%, higher than about 5.28% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WSFS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ORA, LNT, AUBN, CTSH and PCG.
WSFS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Wsfs Financial Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 62.84% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Wsfs Financial Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, WSFS provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than merely 12.26% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -62.84%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 15.37% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, WSFS has a discount rate lower than merely 15.37% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, WSFS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 90.75% of the dividend issuers in our set.
WSFS Dividend Chart
WSFS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WSFS Dividends vs. Peers
WSFS's dividend yield currently ranks #24 of 66 vs. its peers in the Mid-Atlantic Regional Banks category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WSFS dividends?Want to do more research on Wsfs Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Wsfs Financial Corp Common Stock (WSFS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) - Dividend Investor
Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha