Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (DE) (WSM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WSM has less fluctuation in its price than just 12.03% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WSM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RKT, XEL, HTLD, ENIC and NWFL.
WSM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WSM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 64.87%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Williams Sonoma Inc are:
- WSM's annual revenue of 6 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 73.93% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Williams Sonoma Inc's estimated return of -64.87% surpasses about just 24.4% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for WSM, approximately just 19.88% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
WSM Dividend Chart
WSM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|