Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (DE) (WSM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that WSM has less volatility in its price than merely 12.13% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WSM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FENG, NYC, GHG, EQIX and CLWT.
WSM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Williams Sonoma Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 0.18% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Williams Sonoma Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Williams Sonoma Inc's expected return of 0.18% is higher than 82.1% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Williams Sonoma Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 82.1% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Williams Sonoma Inc than it is for 88.27% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
WSM Dividend Chart
WSM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|