Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSR POWR Grades
- WSR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 79.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- WSR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
WSR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 65.01, Whitestone REIT P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.49% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For WSR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.58% of US equities we're observing.
- Whitestone REIT's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 84.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Whitestone REIT, a group of peers worth examining would be HT, IRT, OTTR, ALCO, and UE.
- Visit WSR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.whitestonereit.com.
WSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.92||52-week high||$10.43|
|Prev. close||$8.87||52-week low||$4.70|
|Day high||$8.96||Avg. volume||236,178|
|50-day MA||$9.65||Dividend yield||4.82%|
|200-day MA||$7.93||Market Cap||381.58M|
Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR) Company Bio
Whitestone REIT is engaged in owning and operating commercial properties in culturally diverse markets in major metropolitan areas. The firm was formerly known as Hartman Commercial Properties REIT. The company was founded on 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WSR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WSR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Whitestone REIT ranked in the 47th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Whitestone REIT ended up being:
- 38% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.71% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 76.97% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSR Latest Social Stream
View Full WSR Social Stream
Latest WSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Whitestone REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSR as an investment opportunity.
The results at Whitestone REIT ( NYSE:WSR ) have been quite disappointing recently and CEO Jim Mastandrea bears some...
Whitestone (WSR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -8.00% and -2.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
-Net Income Per Diluted Share Attributable to Whitestone REIT of $0.03 for the First Quarter--Strong New Tenant Leasing Volume of 116,993 SF and $19.9 Million in Total Lease Value- HOUSTON, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR) (“Whitestone” or the “Company”) today announced its operating and financial results for the first quarter of 2021 with an update on its business activities in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Whitestone seeks to create neighborhood center communities in its high quality open-air shopping centers that it acquires, owns, manages, develops, and redevelops primarily in the largest, fastest-growing and most affluent markets in the Sunbelt. First Quarter Operating and Financial Highlights:All per share amounts are on a diluted per common s...
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be...
HOUSTON, April 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whitestone REIT (NYSE:WSR) (“Whitestone” or the “Company”) today announced that it will release its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 after the market close on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. You are invited to listen to the Company’s first quarter results webcast and conference call, which will take place on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. Eastern Time. The call will be led by Jim Mastandrea, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Dave Holeman, Chief Financial Officer. The webcast and conference call access information is as follows: To listen to a live webcast of the conference call, click on the Investor Relations tab of the Company’s website, www.whitestonereit.com, and then click on the webcast link. A replay of t...
WSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|