Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.87% of US stocks.
- WSR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- WSR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
WSR Stock Summary
- WSR's current price/earnings ratio is 43.44, which is higher than 78.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For WSR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.65% of US equities we're observing.
- Whitestone REIT's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.02%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Whitestone REIT, a group of peers worth examining would be OLP, SQFT, WH, ALGT, and KW.
- WSR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Whitestone REIT's official web site, go to www.whitestonereit.com.
WSR Valuation Summary
- WSR's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 41.54% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 134 months, WSR's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
- Over the past 134 months, WSR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSR.
WSR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 121.84%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -3.13%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1261.85%.
The table below shows WSR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.84% of graded US stocks.
- WSR's asset turnover comes in at 0.114 -- ranking 175th of 445 Trading stocks.
- PECO, IHT, and WPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSR.
The table below shows WSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.01||52-week high||$10.43|
|Prev. close||$9.90||52-week low||$5.87|
|Day high||$10.16||Avg. volume||402,253|
|50-day MA||$9.84||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$9.12||Market Cap||428.21M|
Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR) Company Bio
Whitestone REIT is engaged in owning and operating commercial properties in culturally diverse markets in major metropolitan areas. The firm was formerly known as Hartman Commercial Properties REIT. The company was founded on 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSR Latest Social Stream
View Full WSR Social Stream
Latest WSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Whitestone REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSR as an investment opportunity.
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But investors can...
The following post was written and/or published as a collaboration between Benzinga’s in-house sponsored content team and a financial partner of Benzinga. Time and time again, real estate continues to prove itself as a strong possible choice as an investment class. Real estate investing can yield high returns, cash flow generation, and portfolio diversification. It’s renowned as a hedge against volatility and doesn’t typically correlate with stocks or bonds. Unfortunately, high barriers of entry
For the past few months, I’ve written about monthly dividend real estate investment trusts (REITs) to buy, and while that’s a subset of maybe a dozen real estate stocks, there’s still some variety in there. Agree Realty (NYSE: ADC) is a retail REIT that focuses on net lease arrangements with a diverse list of tenants in a portfolio of 1,262 owned and operated properties, with 26 million square feet of leasable space in 46 states across the U.S.
HOUSTON, Sept. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whitestone REIT (NYSE:WSR) (Whitestone or the Company) today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 after the market close on Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
WSR, HBNC, BRT, and R made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on September 27, 2021.
WSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|