Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSR POWR Grades
- WSR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WSR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 30.42% of US stocks).
WSR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 63.47, Whitestone REIT P/E ratio is greater than that of about 85.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Whitestone REIT is higher than it is for about 93.5% of US stocks.
- Whitestone REIT's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.71% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Whitestone REIT are HT, UE, ALCO, OTTR, and ROIC.
- WSR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Whitestone REIT's official web site, go to www.whitestonereit.com.
WSR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WSR's price/earnings ratio is 48.69% higher, now standing at 59.4.
- WSR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 35.8 over the prior 133 months.
- Over the past 133 months, WSR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSR.
WSR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 541.82%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.15%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -8.49%.
The table below shows WSR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.71||52-week high||$10.43|
|Prev. close||$8.83||52-week low||$5.62|
|Day high||$8.94||Avg. volume||359,123|
|50-day MA||$8.32||Dividend yield||4.86%|
|200-day MA||$8.48||Market Cap||372.60M|
Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR) Company Bio
Whitestone REIT is engaged in owning and operating commercial properties in culturally diverse markets in major metropolitan areas. The firm was formerly known as Hartman Commercial Properties REIT. The company was founded on 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WSR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Whitestone REIT with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Whitestone REIT ranked in the 46th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 26.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WSR, they are:
- 36% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 8.03% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Whitestone REIT has a reliance on debt greater than 82.37% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSR Latest Social Stream
View Full WSR Social Stream
Latest WSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Whitestone REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSR as an investment opportunity.
Whitestone REIT with ticker code (WSR) have now 2 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 11 and 10.5 calculating the mean target price we have 10.75. With the stocks previous close at 8.04 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 33.7%. There is a 50 day moving average of 8.23 and the 200 moving average now moves to 8.88. The market cap for the company is $346m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="WSR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Whitestone is a community-centered shopping center REIT that acquires, owns, manages, develops and redevelops high-quality open-air neighborhood center...
Whitestone REIT Celebrates 100% Occupancy of its Parkside Village South Property with the Grand Opening of Keepers Coastal Kitchen
Whitestones Austin/San Antonio divisions occupancy now at 97.3% Whitestones Austin/San Antonio divisions occupancy now at 97.3%
urbancow/E+ via Getty Images Whitestone REIT (WSR) has acquired Lakeside Market, a 163,000 square-foot open-air shopping center, in Plano, Texas, adjacent to the new H-E-B flagship-format grocery store, which is under construction and targeted to open in Fall 2022. This acquisition is projected to generate revenues of $2.3M for the...
Whitestone REIT Re-Activates Growth Plan, Acquires Lakeside Market Shopping Center in Preston Road Area of Plano, Texas
Lakeside Market is adjacent to new H-E-B flagship store due to open in Fall 2022 Lakeside Market is adjacent to new H-E-B flagship store due to open in Fall 2022
HOUSTON, July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whitestone REIT (NYSE:WSR) (Whitestone or the Company) today announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 after the market close on Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
WSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|