Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR): Price and Financial Metrics
WSR Stock Summary
- WSR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 277.9 -- higher than 86.9% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Whitestone REIT's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 23.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Whitestone REIT is higher than it is for about 94.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WSR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OLP, CTO, UE, SEM, and VNO.
- Visit WSR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.whitestonereit.com.
WSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.64||52-week high||$12.72|
|Prev. close||$9.53||52-week low||$4.70|
|Day high||$9.68||Avg. volume||245,049|
|50-day MA||$8.50||Dividend yield||4.34%|
|200-day MA||$7.24||Market Cap||408.29M|
Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR) Company Bio
Whitestone REIT is engaged in owning and operating commercial properties in culturally diverse markets in major metropolitan areas. The firm was formerly known as Hartman Commercial Properties REIT. The company was founded on 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WSR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Whitestone REIT with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Whitestone REIT ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Whitestone REIT, consider:
- 38% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 11.84% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 62% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 88.12% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- As a business, Whitestone REIT experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 66.49% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSR Latest Social Stream
View Full WSR Social Stream
Latest WSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Whitestone REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSR as an investment opportunity.
Whitestone Improves Tenant Mix, Increases Occupancy by 3.5%, and Increases NOI by 6.3% at Its Fountain Hills Plaza Property in AZ; Adds AutoZone to its High Quality, E-Commerce Resistant Tenant Base
HOUSTON, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whitestone REIT gets “Into the Zone” by adding AutoZone to its Fountain Hills Plaza property in Arizona. With the signing of AutoZone, Whitestone increased property occupancy by 3.5% and property net operating income by 6.3% by doing what it does best, crafting the optimal mix of tenants to meet the needs of the local community. The addition of the Fortune 500 company also improves the quality of cash flows to Whitestone’s shareholders and helps guarantee the long-term security of the property. AutoZone joins other essential tenants Bashas’ grocery store, Ace Hardware, and Verizon Wireless. Chairman and CEO Jim Mastandrea commented, “Fountain Hills Plaza has been an essential staple in the community of Fountain Hills, providing for the neighbo...
Whitestone REIT (WSR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Kevin Reed - Director of Investor Relations Jim Mastandrea - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Dave Holeman - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Aaron Hecht - JMP Securities Craig Kucera - B. Riley...
-Net Income Per Diluted Share Attributable to Whitestone REIT of $0.07 for the Fourth Quarter and $0.14 for the Full Year- -Leading the Shopping Center Industry in Foot Traffic Recovery at its Properties(1)- HOUSTON, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR) (“Whitestone” or the “Company”) today announced its operating and financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020 with an update on its business activities in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Whitestone is a community-centered shopping center REIT that acquires, owns, manages, develops and redevelops high-quality open-air neighborhood centers primarily in the largest, fastest-growing and most affluent markets in the Sunbelt. Whitestone seeks to create communities that thrive through creating...
Whitestone REIT Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Stock market Insights & financial analysis
Whitestone REIT announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Whitestone REIT (WSR) declares $0.035833/share monthly dividend, 2.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.0350.Forward yield 4.9%The Board of Trustees approved an increase to the quarterly shareholder dividend to $0.1075. The new distribution to begin with an amended March payment of $0.035833.Payable March 11; for shareholders of record March 2; ex-div...
WSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Whitestone REIT's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!