Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR): Price and Financial Metrics
WSR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,590.65, Whitestone REIT is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.42% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Whitestone REIT is higher than it is for about 94.27% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WSR's revenue has grown -20.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 9.33% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Whitestone REIT, a group of peers worth examining would be NGS, PJT, DOC, GATX, and MSGN.
- Visit WSR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.whitestonereit.com.
WSR Stock Price Chart More Charts
WSR Price/Volume Stats
Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR) Company Bio
Whitestone REIT is engaged in owning and operating commercial properties in culturally diverse markets in major metropolitan areas. The firm was formerly known as Hartman Commercial Properties REIT. The company was founded on 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.