Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR): Price and Financial Metrics
WSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.19||52-week high||$11.22|
|Prev. close||$10.96||52-week low||$8.21|
|Day high||$11.21||Avg. volume||352,948|
|50-day MA||$10.10||Dividend yield||4.38%|
|200-day MA||$9.59||Market Cap||554.87M|
WSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WSR's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 29.73% of US stocks).
WSR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WHITESTONE REIT is higher than it is for about 97.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WSR has reported earnings growth of 62.01%, putting it ahead of 84.45% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of WHITESTONE REIT's share price is greater than that of merely 12.1% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WHITESTONE REIT, a group of peers worth examining would be VIRT, HASI, HTGC, TKC, and CHDN.
- WSR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WHITESTONE REIT's official web site, go to www.whitestonereit.com.
WSR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WSR's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.25% lower, now standing at 16.2.
- WSR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 161 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSR.
WSR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 414.88%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 453.82%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.57%.
The table below shows WSR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.08% of graded US stocks.
- WSR's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 172nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- IHT, WPC, and STLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSR.
The table below shows WSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR) Company Bio
Whitestone REIT is engaged in owning and operating commercial properties in culturally diverse markets in major metropolitan areas. The firm was formerly known as Hartman Commercial Properties REIT. The company was founded on 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSR Latest Social Stream
View Full WSR Social Stream
Latest WSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WHITESTONE REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSR as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 13 cheap monthly dividend stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their previous performance, and go directly to read 5 Cheap Monthly Dividend Stocks to Buy. According to a Wisdom Tree report, dividends have increased by an average of 5.7% annually since 1957—over 2% […]
The past year has been difficult for real estate investment trusts (REITs), and one of the worst-performing subsectors has been retail REITs. Only nine of 27 REITs in this group have been profitable over the past year. The headwinds in 2023 have been numerous, including inflation, interest rate hikes, fears of recession, fears of Amazon.com Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) and other online retailers drawing sales away from mall and stand-alone retailers. But anyone who visited a local mall in 2023 could see t
Whitestone REIT Adds Specialty Food Component at Lake Woodlands Crossing and Sugar Park Plaza Centers
HOUSTON, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whitestone REIT (NYSE:WSR) (“Whitestone” or the “Company”) is pleased to share leasing updates for two of its open-air shopping centers in Houston. The Company added Wild Fork, a modern-day meat and seafood market, at Lake Woodlands Crossing, bringing occupancy at the Total Wine anchored center to 100%. In addition, Whitestone added Vishala Foods, specializing in spices and produce used in Indian cuisine, at Sugar Park Plaza. “We’re pleased to add a gro
Whitestone REIT (NYSE:WSR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, good morning and welcome to the Whitestone REIT Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question and answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, […]
Q3 2023 Whitestone REIT Earnings Call
WSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|