Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where WSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- WSR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 56th percentile.
WSR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WHITESTONE REIT is higher than it is for about 96.46% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WSR has reported earnings growth of 69.97%, putting it ahead of 82.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WSR comes in at 10.27% -- higher than that of 83.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WSR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FPI, KW, NMM, GTY, and AMBC.
- Visit WSR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.whitestonereit.com.
WSR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WSR's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.24% lower, now standing at 16.8.
- WSR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.9 over the prior 153 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSR.
WSR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 414.88%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 453.82%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 8.57%.
The table below shows WSR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.08% of graded US stocks.
- WSR's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 172nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- IHT, WPC, and STLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSR.
The table below shows WSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WSR, see our WSR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.75||Average Broker Recommendation||1.83 (Hold)|
WSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.51||52-week high||$13.66|
|Prev. close||$8.46||52-week low||$8.15|
|Day high||$8.67||Avg. volume||380,440|
|50-day MA||$9.83||Dividend yield||5.45%|
|200-day MA||$9.89||Market Cap||420.60M|
Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR) Company Bio
Whitestone REIT is engaged in owning and operating commercial properties in culturally diverse markets in major metropolitan areas. The firm was formerly known as Hartman Commercial Properties REIT. The company was founded on 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSR Latest Social Stream
View Full WSR Social Stream
Latest WSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WHITESTONE REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSR as an investment opportunity.
New Strong Buy Stocks for March 20th
WSR, TRIN, FLNT, PANW and CCAP have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on March 20, 2023.
Best Income Stocks to Buy for March 20th
TRIN, OFS and WSR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on March 20, 2023.
New Strong Buy Stocks for March 16th
WSR, SMFG, PLYA, RYI and MBGAF have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on March 16, 2023.
Best Income Stocks to Buy for March 16th
WSR, PLDT and CBFV made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on March 16, 2023.
New Strong Buy Stocks for March 14th
WSR, REPX, SMFG, ALTR and AGS have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on March 14, 2023.
WSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Whitestone REIT's stock as an investment opportunity:
Whitestone REIT (WSR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Whitestone REIT (WSR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Whitestone REIT (WSR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...