Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WSR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- WSR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 45.4% of US stocks).
WSR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 158.32, WHITESTONE REIT is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 85.81% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of WHITESTONE REIT's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 18.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WSR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.07% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WSR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GATX, CMRE, MPLN, BRX, and LPG.
- WSR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WHITESTONE REIT's official web site, go to www.whitestonereit.com.
WSR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WSR's price/sales ratio is 27.66% lower, now standing at 3.4.
- WSR's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 149 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSR.
WSR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.04%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 183.96%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -16.38%.
The table below shows WSR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 27.08% of graded US stocks.
- WSR's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 172nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- IHT, WPC, and STLY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSR.
The table below shows WSR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.81||52-week high||$13.66|
|Prev. close||$9.73||52-week low||$8.15|
|Day high||$9.93||Avg. volume||397,958|
|50-day MA||$8.99||Dividend yield||4.93%|
|200-day MA||$10.91||Market Cap||484.48M|
Whitestone REIT Common Shares (WSR) Company Bio
Whitestone REIT is engaged in owning and operating commercial properties in culturally diverse markets in major metropolitan areas. The firm was formerly known as Hartman Commercial Properties REIT. The company was founded on 1998 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSR Latest Social Stream
View Full WSR Social Stream
Latest WSR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WHITESTONE REIT that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSR as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Whitestone REIT (NYSE:WSR) (“Whitestone” or the “Company”) today released its second Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report highlighting the Company’s ESG strategic priorities and initiatives. Whitestone aligned its 2022 ESG Report with the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB) industry standards and the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) recommendations. “We are proud to share Whitestone’s second report on
Whitestone REIT ( NYSE:WSR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$35.5m (up 8.7% from 3Q 2021...
Whitestone REIT with ticker code (WSR) now have 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 14 and 9 calculating the average target price we see 12.25. Given that the stocks previous close was at 8.82 this would imply there is a potential upside of 38.9%. There is a 50 day moving average of 9.19 and the 200 moving average now moves to 11. The company has a market cap of $465m. Company Website: https://www.whitestonereit.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="WSR" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $645m based on the market concensus. Whitestone is a community-centered shopping center REIT that acquires, owns, manages, ...
Whitestone REIT is focused in areas with good demographics and job creation. Read more to know why WSR stock gets my conditional support.
In a report released yesterday, Michael Diana from Maxim Group reiterated a Buy rating on Whitestone REIT (WSR - Research Report), with a price target of $13.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $8.82.According to TipRanks, Diana is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.1% and a 45.55% success rate. Diana covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as AGNC Investment, Ellington Financial, and Svb Financial Group.Currently, the analyst consensus on Whitestone REIT is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $12.30.
WSR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|