Westell Technologies, Inc. - (WSTL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSTL Stock Summary
- WSTL has a higher market value than only 1.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,623,175.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WSTL is currently 153.93, higher than 97.01% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Westell Technologies Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Westell Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SRTS, OSPN, IRBT, HSTM, and ISSC.
- WSTL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Westell Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.westell.com.
WSTL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, WSTL's price/earnings ratio is 109.49% lower, now standing at -3.7.
- Over the past 243 months, WSTL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
- WSTL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSTL.
WSTL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -47.32%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.48%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.79%.
The table below shows WSTL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSTL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSTL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.22||52-week high||$1.44|
|Prev. close||$1.25||52-week low||$0.69|
|Day high||$1.23||Avg. volume||8,143|
|50-day MA||$1.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.18||Market Cap||19.30M|
Westell Technologies, Inc. - (WSTL) Company Bio
Westell Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiary, Westell, Inc., designs and distributes telecommunications products to telephone companies in the United States. The company operates through three segments: In-Building Wireless (IBW), Intelligent Site Management (ISM), and Communications Network Solutions (CNS). The IBW segment offers distributed antenna system conditioners; digital repeaters; battery backup units; and system components and antennas, including couplers, duplexers, splitters, filters, and tappers for commercial and public safety in-building wireless systems. The ISM segment provides a suite of remote units, which provide machine-to-machine communications that enable operators to remotely monitor, manage, and control site infrastructure and support systems. The CNS segment provides a range of indoor and outdoor network infrastructure, such as integrated cabinets, power distribution products, copper and fiber connectivity products, and T1 network interface units. The company serves wireless and wireline service providers, multiple systems operators, Internet service providers, systems integrators, neutral host operators, and distributors through field sales organization, distributors, and partners. Westell Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1980 and is headquartered in Aurora, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSTL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSTL Latest Social Stream
View Full WSTL Social Stream
Latest WSTL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Westell Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSTL as an investment opportunity.
Novo Nordisk A/S – Share repurchase programme Bagsværd, Denmark, 21 June 2021 – On 7 May 2021, Novo Nordisk initiated a share repurchase programme in accordance with Article 5 of Regulation No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and Council of 16 April 2014 (MAR) and the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052 of 8 March 2016 (the "Safe Harbour Rules"). This programme is part of the overall share repurchase programme of up to DKK 18 billion to be executed during a 12-month period beginnin
AURORA, Ill., May 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westell, a leader in IoT monitoring solutions for more than 30 years, is pleased to announce a new product freeing environmental alarming from RAN equipment. Westell’s new RMM-300 Alarm Migration Unit eliminates the need to migrate dry contact alarms to new RAN equipment every time a new generation comes along. As cellular carriers turn down CDMA sites, they face the challenge of re-homing alarms to new 4G or 5G equipment. The RMM-300 was created for carriers to future-proof alarm migration, these alarms will never have to be moved again. Westell manufactures reliable equipment, many Westell monitoring solutions installed over 25 years ago are still in use today, making this choice a solid investment. The RMM-300 is shipping today. The RMM-...
Westell’s new ProtectLink™ BDA is the most flexible and expandable public safety solution in the marketAURORA, Ill., April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Westell Technologies, Inc. announced an expansion to the ClearLink™ line of In-Building wireless solutions with the release of its new ProtectLink™ Series of Public Safety Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) products. ProtectLink™ Public Safety BDAs meet all of the requirements and are listed to the new UL2524 Standard, In-building 2-Way Emergency Radio Communication Enhancement Systems. Listing to the UL2524 standard assures that the BDA solution has been fully tested by a nationally recognized test lab to comply with the most rigorous standards. Westell’s distributor partners are accepting orders now. Westell’s ProtectLink™ BDAs represent t...
WSTL Price Returns
Continue Researching WSTLWant to do more research on Westell Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Westell Technologies Inc (WSTL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Westell Technologies Inc (WSTL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Westell Technologies Inc (WSTL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch