Watts Water Technologies Inc (WTS) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering WTS.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WTS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of WTS is greater than 8.42% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of WTS is higher than 85.17% of all US stocks.
- WTS has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 24.49% of Construction Materials stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of WTS is higher than 26.25% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of WTS is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- Watts Water Technologies Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of WTS is less than almost 100% of all US stocks.
In terms of price targets and recommendations offered by analysts, the stocks in the Construction Materials industry with the ratings most similar to Watts Water Technologies Inc are USCR, UFPI and MWA.
Is WTS a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!