Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WWD has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.64%, higher than about 95.12% stocks in our dividend set.
- WWD's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 67.58% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 91.18% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WWD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: IMKTA, RUSHA, CAJ, XOM and PSX.
WWD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Woodward Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 90.68% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Woodward Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Woodward Inc produces a dividend yield 0.28% -- which falls in the bottom 1.93%.
- In terms of opportunity, WWD's provides a return of -90.68% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 2.59% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for WWD than it is for just 14.68% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
WWD Dividend Chart
WWD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|