Woodward, Inc. (WWD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WWD has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 1.48%, higher than about 99.13% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WWD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FNV, ODC, GSHD, ISSC and RKT.
WWD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Woodward Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 80.57% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Woodward Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Woodward Inc's dividend yield of 0.61% is in the bottom 8.23%.
- In terms of opportunity, Woodward Inc's estimated return of -80.57% surpasses about merely 11.59% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, WWD's equity discount rate is less than 63.04% of those stocks.
WWD Dividend Chart
WWD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WWD Dividends vs. Peers
WWD's dividend yield currently ranks #42 of 110 vs. its peers in the Air/Defense Services category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WWD dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Woodward Inc and its dividends:
Woodward Inc Common Stock (WWD) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Woodward Inc (WWD) - Dividend Investor
Woodward Inc (WWD) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha