World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WWE's free cash flow has decreased for the 4th straight quarter.
- Free cash flow for WWE has a compound average growth rate of 490.78%, which is higher than 98.3% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WWE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AHCO, EQIX, JP, TMO and CNXN.
WWE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding World Wrestling Entertainment Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 54.86%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for World Wrestling Entertainment Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's dividend yield of 0.76% is in the bottom 11.91%.
- World Wrestling Entertainment Inc has annual revenue of approximately $1 billion; this classifies the stock in the small-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of merely 17.52% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Cyclical sector, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 87.72% of them.
WWE Dividend Chart
WWE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WWE Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WWE dividends?Want to do more research on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc Common Stock (WWE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) - Dividend Investor
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha