World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, WWE's comes in at -9.22 -- better than merely 11.73% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Free cash flow for WWE has a compound average growth rate of 472.19%, which is higher than 97.79% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WWE's price: FAT, CCR, RCKY, STRS and PG.
WWE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WWE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 60.97%. Digging deeper, the aspects of World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- WWE generates about 1 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than merely 17.17% of companies in the small revenue class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, WWE's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 81.4% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, WWE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 14.58% of the dividend issuers in our set.
WWE Dividend Chart
WWE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WWE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WWE dividends?Want to do more research on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc Common Stock (WWE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) - Dividend Investor
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha