World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for WWE has decreased for the 5th quarter in a row.
- Free cash flow for WWE has a compound average growth rate of 469.4%, which is higher than 98.24% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WWE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HFFG, BLL, HTLD, GECC and FIS.
WWE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WWE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 63.8% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for World Wrestling Entertainment Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's dividend yield of 1.08% is in the bottom 19.64%.
- WWE's annual revenue of 1 billion US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 19.66% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, WWE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 15.04% of the dividend issuers in our set.
WWE Dividend Chart
WWE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WWE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WWE dividends?Want to do more research on World Wrestling Entertainment Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc Common Stock (WWE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) - Dividend Investor
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc (WWE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha