XOMA Corporation (XOMA): Price and Financial Metrics
XOMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.82||52-week high||$26.00|
|Prev. close||$14.02||52-week low||$13.68|
|Day high||$14.02||Avg. volume||34,619|
|50-day MA||$15.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.39||Market Cap||158.56M|
XOMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XOMA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XOMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 61.27% of US stocks.
- XOMA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- XOMA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
XOMA Stock Summary
- XOMA's price/sales ratio is 44.56; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.51% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -87.22%, XOMA CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.63% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XOMA's revenue has grown -90.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XOMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CJJD, TASK, VINE, MEG, and EVGO.
- XOMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XOMA CORP's official web site, go to www.xoma.com.
XOMA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, XOMA's price/earnings ratio is 121.72% lower, now standing at -5.8.
- XOMA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XOMA.
XOMA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 82.99%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -42.77%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 26.71%.
The table below shows XOMA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XOMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XOMA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.13% of graded US stocks.
- XOMA's asset turnover comes in at 0.233 -- ranking 184th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- DARE, WINT, and TCON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XOMA.
The table below shows XOMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XOMA Corporation (XOMA) Company Bio
XOMA Corporation discovers and develops antibody-based therapeutics in the United States, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Berkeley, California.
XOMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XOMA Latest Social Stream
View Full XOMA Social Stream
Latest XOMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XOMA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XOMA as an investment opportunity.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XOMA Corporation (Nasdaq: XOMA) (“XOMA” or the “Company”) today announced its Board of Directors has authorized the following cash dividends to holders of XOMA’s Series A and Series B Cumulative Preferred Stock: Holders of the 8.625% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (Nasdaq: XOMAP) shall receive a cash dividend equal to $0.53906 per share. Holders of depositary shares, each representing 1/1000 of a share of XOMA’s 8.375% Series
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XOMA Corporation (NASDAQ: XOMA), the Biotech Royalty Aggregator, announced today Owen Hughes, Executive Chairman, will present a company update at the H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at 9:30 AM ET. The conference is being held in New York, NY. The presentation can be accessed at https://bit.ly/3qJMUgT or by visiting the investor relations section of the company’s website at www.xoma.co
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies XOMA's stock price is sensitive to their trading...
XOMA Reports Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Update on its Royalty Monetization Strategy
Completed two royalty acquisitions in the first half of 2023 adding one cash flow generating asset, one NDA-ready asset, and a Phase 2 asset Two portfolio assets are now generating cash flows from commercial sales Company expects at least one partner to file a New Drug Application in third quarter of 2023 EMERYVILLE, Calif., Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XOMA Corporation (NASDAQ: XOMA), the biotech royalty aggregator, reported its second quarter 2023 financial results and highlighted recent
EMERYVILLE, Calif., June 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XOMA Corporation (NASDAQ: XOMA), the biotech royalty aggregator, announced it has been added to the Russell 2000® and Russell 3000® Indexes following its annual reconstitution, which took effect after the U.S. markets close on June 23, 2023. FTSE Russell determines membership for its Russell indexes primarily by objective, market-capitalization rankings, and style attributes. Each year, the Russell indexes are reconstituted to capture the 4,0
XOMA Price Returns