XOMA Corporation (XOMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XOMA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where XOMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86% of US stocks.
- XOMA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- XOMA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
XOMA Stock Summary
- XOMA's went public 33.01 years ago, making it older than 88.85% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for XOMA Corp is higher than it is for about merely 5.84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.92%, XOMA Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.63% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XOMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PLBY, BEEM, CHCI, MYTE, and ASM.
- XOMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XOMA Corp's official web site, go to www.xoma.com.
XOMA Valuation Summary
- XOMA's price/sales ratio is 12; this is 215.79% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, XOMA's price/sales ratio has gone down 69.
- XOMA's price/sales ratio has moved down 69 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XOMA.
XOMA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 300.24%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -189.7%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -77.15%.
The table below shows XOMA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XOMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XOMA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.13% of graded US stocks.
- XOMA's asset turnover comes in at 0.233 -- ranking 184th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- DARE, WINT, and TCON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XOMA.
The table below shows XOMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XOMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XOMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.01||52-week high||$39.02|
|Prev. close||$17.88||52-week low||$16.96|
|Day high||$19.36||Avg. volume||31,517|
|50-day MA||$22.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.36||Market Cap||217.11M|
XOMA Corporation (XOMA) Company Bio
XOMA Corporation discovers and develops antibody-based therapeutics in the United States, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Berkeley, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
XOMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XOMA Latest Social Stream
View Full XOMA Social Stream
Latest XOMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XOMA Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XOMA as an investment opportunity.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XOMA Corporation (Nasdaq: XOMA), a biotechnology royalty aggregator playing a distinctive role in helping companies achieve their goal of improving human health, announced today its Chief Executive Officer, Jim Neal, will present at the Aegis Capital Corp Virtual Conference on February 24, 2022 at 11:00 AM ET. The conference will be held from February 23-25, 2022, from 8:30 AM until 5:30 PM ET daily, and can be viewed at https://bit.ly/3BoscU
XOMA's (NASDAQ:XOMA) investors will be pleased with their massive 368% return over the last five years
While XOMA Corporation ( NASDAQ:XOMA ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly...
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Dec. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XOMA Corporation (Nasdaq: XOMA) (XOMA or the Company) today announced its Board of Directors has authorized the following cash dividends to holders of XOMAs Series A and Series B Cumulative Preferred Stock:
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Dec. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XOMA Corporation (Nasdaq: XOMA), a biotechnology royalty aggregator playing a distinctive role in helping companies achieve their goal of improving human health, announced today its Chief Executive Officer, Jim Neal, will present at the following upcoming investor conferences: Biotech Showcase 2022 held virtually January 10-12 and January 17-19, 2022. Mr. Neal will hold a fireside chat titled, “Royalty Licenses: An Economic Asset Often Ignore
Chief Executive Officer Jim Neal appointed as Chairman; Former Chairman W. Denman Van Ness to remain Lead Independent Director
XOMA Price Returns