XOMA Corporation (XOMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XOMA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XOMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XOMA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- XOMA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.48% of US stocks).
XOMA Stock Summary
- For XOMA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.36% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.99%, XOMA Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.6% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that XOMA's revenue has grown 179.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.11% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to XOMA Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CRTD, BEEM, PLAG, FNV, and FSM.
- XOMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XOMA Corp's official web site, go to www.xoma.com.
XOMA Valuation Summary
- XOMA's price/sales ratio is 12; this is 215.79% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, XOMA's price/sales ratio has gone down 69.
- XOMA's price/sales ratio has moved down 69 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XOMA.
XOMA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -42.35%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 31.07%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -77.15%.
The table below shows XOMA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XOMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XOMA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.51% of graded US stocks.
- XOMA's asset turnover comes in at 0.252 -- ranking 175th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VBLT, SRNE, and CNCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XOMA.
The table below shows XOMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XOMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XOMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.49||52-week high||$46.32|
|Prev. close||$24.79||52-week low||$18.04|
|Day high||$24.79||Avg. volume||37,747|
|50-day MA||$29.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.66||Market Cap||277.01M|
XOMA Corporation (XOMA) Company Bio
XOMA Corporation discovers and develops antibody-based therapeutics in the United States, Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Berkeley, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
XOMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XOMA Latest Social Stream
View Full XOMA Social Stream
Latest XOMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XOMA Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XOMA as an investment opportunity.
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XOMA Corporation (NASDAQ: XOMA)’s Chief Executive Officer, Jim Neal, will present at the 2021 Cantor Fitzgerald Virtual Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 28, 2021, at 10:20 AM PT. About XOMA CorporationXOMA is a biotechnology royalty aggregator playing a unique role in helping biotech companies achieve their goal of improving human health. XOMA acquires the potential future economics associated with pre-commercial therapeuti
A look at the shareholders of XOMA Corporation ( NASDAQ:XOMA ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally...
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XOMA Corporation (Nasdaq: XOMA) (“XOMA” or the “Company”) today announced its Board of Directors has authorized the following cash dividends to holders of XOMA’s Series A and Series B Cumulative Preferred Stock: Holders of the 8.625% Series A Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock (Nasdaq: XOMAP) shall receive a cash dividend equal to $0.53906 per share. Holders of depositary shares, each representing 1/1000 of a share of XOMA’s 8.375% Series
EMERYVILLE, Calif., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- XOMA Corporation (NASDAQ: XOMA) announced today its Chief Executive Officer, Jim Neal, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Virtual Conference held on September 13-15, 2021. The presentation will be available on demand beginning September 13, 2021, at at 7:00 AM ET and can be accessed at https://bit.ly/2X7bWb0. The presentation can also be accessed by visiting the investor relations section of the Company’s websi
Wedbush has cut XOMA Corporation (NASDAQ: XOMA) to neutral from outperform and lowered its price target to $22 from $41. Analyst Liana Moussatos notes that Novartis AG (NYSE: NVS) abandoned iscalimab as a kidney transplant candidate following disappointing phase 2b results. Related Content: Novartis Stops Iscalimab Trial In Kidney Transplant Patients. Novartis continues to assess iscalimab in liver transplantation in the Phase 2b CONTRAIL I study, and in Phase 2a study for Hidradenitis suppurati
XOMA Price Returns