Xperi Corporation (XPER): Price and Financial Metrics
XPER Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 160.16%, Xperi Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.4% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Xperi Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of -403.81%; that's higher than merely 4.73% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Xperi Holding Corp comes in at 218.5%, a number that bests 97.08% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XPER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CSLT, COHU, ACIW, GEOS, and MDRX.
- Visit XPER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xperi.com.
XPER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.52||52-week high||$22.13|
|Prev. close||$21.10||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$21.87||Avg. volume||584,685|
|50-day MA||$21.01||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$16.19||Market Cap||2.27B|
Xperi Corporation (XPER) Company Bio
Xperi Corporation, formerly known as Tessera Tech, develops, licenses, and delivers semiconductor packaging and interconnect solutions; and products and solutions in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in San Jose, California.
XPER Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for XPER, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Xperi Holding Corp ranked in the 32th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Xperi Holding Corp, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 67. Notably, its equity weight is greater than merely 9.14% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Xperi Holding Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Xperi Holding Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.61. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.4% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
XPER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPER Latest Social Stream
View Full XPER Social Stream
Latest XPER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xperi Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPER as an investment opportunity.
Xperi Holding Corporation (XPER) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call Feb 23, 2020, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Geri Weinfeld - VP, IR Jon Kirchner - CEO Robert Andersen - CFO Samir Armaly - President, IP Licensing Conference Call Participants Matthew Galinko - Sidoti Eric Wold - B. Riley Hamed Khorsand...
Xperi Holding Corp delivered lower-than-expected earnings in the fourth quarter. In response, shares fell 7.4% in Tuesday’s extended trading session. Xperi Holding (XPER) posted earnings per share (EPS) of $1.68 during the fourth quarter, which were behind analysts’ expectations of $1.84. Revenue increased by about $343.4 million year-on-year to $433.9 million, topping analysts’ estimates of $431.55 million. The increase in 4Q revenues was attributable to an increase in hardware sales as well as revenues from licensing, services and software. Xperi Holding CEO Jon Kirchner said, “Last year was transformative for Xperi.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Xperi Corporation (NASDAQ: XPER)Q4 2020 Earnings CallFeb 23, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, ladies and gentlemen.
Xperi Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: XPER) (the "Company", "Xperi" or "we") today announced financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 23, 2021 / Xperi Holding Corp (NASDAQ:XPER) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 23, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
XPER Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching XPERWant to do more research on Xperi Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!