Xperi Corporation (XPER): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XPER POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where XPER ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XPER is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- XPER ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
XPER Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 156%, Xperi Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.34% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Xperi Holding Corp is reporting a growth rate of -3,256.38%; that's higher than only 0.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Xperi Holding Corp comes in at 191.93%, a number that bests 96.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XPER, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PII, ARW, STRM, IDT, and AVEO.
- Visit XPER's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xperi.com.
XPER Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, XPER's price/sales ratio is 59.62% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- XPER's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 48 over the prior 215 months.
- Over the past 215 months, XPER's price/earnings ratio has gone up 778.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XPER.
XPER Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -113.79%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -58.64%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 24.31%.
The table below shows XPER's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XPER Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPER Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.87||52-week high||$25.03|
|Prev. close||$20.77||52-week low||$11.03|
|Day high||$21.26||Avg. volume||548,386|
|50-day MA||$21.20||Dividend yield||0.96%|
|200-day MA||$20.31||Market Cap||2.19B|
Xperi Corporation (XPER) Company Bio
Xperi Corporation, formerly known as Tessera Tech, develops, licenses, and delivers semiconductor packaging and interconnect solutions; and products and solutions in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in San Jose, California.
XPER Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPER Latest Social Stream
View Full XPER Social Stream
Latest XPER News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xperi Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPER as an investment opportunity.
Xperi (XPER) closed at $20.77 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.72% move from the prior day.
Xperi Holding's (XPER) second-quarter 2021 revenues are likely to have increased year over year.
Xperi (XPER) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 20, 2021--Xperi Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: XPER), ("Xperi" or the "Company") will announce its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, on Tuesday, August 3, 2021, following the close of the market. The Company will host an earnings conference call at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time) that same day.
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 20, 2021--Xperi Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: XPER) ("Xperi") recognizes the 15th anniversary of the launch in a US vehicle of HD Radio, the most successfully deployed commercial digital radio system worldwide. In September of 2005, HD Radio technology, which BMW Group described at that time in a press release as ‘one of the most significant advances in radio broadcasting history,’ first came into the vehicle market as an option in BMW 2006 7 Series and 6 Series models.
XPER Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|