Xpeng Inc (XPEV) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Xpeng Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
XPEV Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for XPEV as an investment opportunity.
- Xpeng Inc's average analyst price target is higher than 96.44% of all US stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of XPEV is higher than 97.67% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- XPEV has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 9.98% of all US stocks.
- XPEV has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 12.51% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of XPEV is lower than almost 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of XPEV is higher than nearly none of all US stocks.
- XPEV has a less change in bullishness amongst analysts than almost 100% of all US stocks.
Is XPEV a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!