Xerox Corporation (XRX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, XRX's growth rate has been -0.23% over the past 5.75 years.
- Free cash flow for XRX has a compound average growth rate of -126.78%, which is higher than just 7.23% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with XRX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: STNG, ACN, LINC, MELI and BC.
XRX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for XRX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 13.7% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Xerox Holdings Corp are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Xerox Holdings Corp than it is for merely 2.44% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Xerox Holdings Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 2.06% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, Xerox Holdings Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 4.07% of them.
XRX Dividend Chart
XRX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|