Xerox Corporation (XRX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, XRX's growth rate has been -0.14% over the past 5.75 years.
- XRX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -125.93% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than just 7.18% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with XRX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ZTS, PLD, DLPH, BLK and TCO.
XRX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of XRX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 3.22% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Xerox Holdings Corp are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for XRX than it is for 3.2% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, XRX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.92% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, Xerox Holdings Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 4% of them.
XRX Dividend Chart
XRX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|