Xerox Holdings Corp. (XRX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, XRX's growth rate has been -0.27% over the past 5.5 years.
- XRX's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.18% -- which is higher than about 6.42% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with XRX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CHCT, AQN, ORA, GSHD and NEM.
XRX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for XRX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 16.46% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Xerox Holdings Corp are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Xerox Holdings Corp than it is for merely 2.38% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, XRX boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 2.39% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, Xerox Holdings Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 3.97% of them.
XRX Dividend Chart
XRX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|