The York Water Company (YORW) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: YORW reports less variability in its cash flow than only 0.17% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for YORW has a compound average growth rate of -104.2%, which is higher than 8.68% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with YORW's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TATT, MRK, VERU, STRI and FSI.
YORW Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of YORW, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 83.99% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for York Water Co are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, York Water Co offers a higher dividend yield than only 12.33% of them.
- YORW's annual revenue of 55 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 11.35% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for YORW, approximately 85.68% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
YORW Dividend Chart
YORW Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
YORW Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.31%|
|3||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.14%|
|4||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||2.01%|
|5||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||1.96%|
|6||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|7||YORW||The York Water Company||1.73%|
|8||AWK||American Water Works Co.||1.65%|
|9||AWR||American States Water Company||1.64%|
|10||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.60%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.24%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|